2014 - Obamaphones

kybkh

2014 - Obamaphones

Post by kybkh » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:59 am

This chart shows such a dramatic shift in public sentiment that there must be a cause. My guess is Russia, Putin and Facebook.

Hence there is no real discrimination, it just a Russian Op. No need for whytes to change life style, that's what Putin wants us to do. Get back out there and shop damn it!!!

Last edited by kybkh on Tue Jan 16, 2024 11:57 am, edited 12 times in total.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

DBTrek

Re: What Gives?? Why Did We Start Discriminating Again?

Post by DBTrek » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:01 am

Well, it's clear which party is the most impressionable and easily led by talking points and media blitzes.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:04 am

My guess is Russia, Putin and Facebook.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:11 am

Look, you can't keep denying reality. Trump shouldn't be our POTUS. HRC was robbed by Putin making blacks hate whytes. This is the real world not some imaginary timeline you wish existed in which the American voters are not mere puppets of fake news.

“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:18 am

Weird how there appears to be upticks in descrimination in every election cycle aside from 2008...

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:26 am

There's something here...

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:31 am

I'm game.
What rights do whites have that blacks don't?
If there are some, let's change that.

But if the complaint is actually "We have the same rights but different levels of success" then the issue isn't a rights issue, it's a performance one.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:35 am

kybkh wrote:There's something here..

Kazmyr

Post by Kazmyr » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:36 am

DBTrek wrote:I'm game.

But if the complaint is actually "We have the same rights but different levels of success" then the issue isn't a rights issue, it's a performance one.
Performance issue? Isn't there a little blue pill for that?
Martin Hash wrote:Liberty allows people to get their jollies any way they want. Just don't expect to masturbate with my lotion.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:45 am

DBTrek wrote:I'm game.

I don't know of any "rights" off the top of my head and honestly I am more interested in understanding what caused the explosion of "anti-white" sentiment we see in 2014.

Its such an extreme deviation from a long term trend that there is a specific cause. Was it the Marxists utilizing social media or just Putin?