Professor says them kids ain't yours.

Okeefenokee

Re: Professor says them kids ain't yours.

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:57 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:they can't believe anyone could think any different than them, except evil people.
That's literally every organized religion throughout history.
It's literally not, and you're literally a dumb ass.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:00 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:they can't believe anyone could think any different than them, except evil people.
Another sterling nugget of wisdom is blessed upon us by the resident troll.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:17 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Christians don't consider all non-Christians to be evil. Neither do Mormons. Neither do Hindus. Neither do Buddhists. Neither do Zoroastrians.

Do I need to extend this list?

Quakers, Baptists, Methodists, Catholics, Lutherans, Mennonites; none of these organized religious sects considers everyone not of their particular belief to be evil.

Your literal dumbassery stands.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:04 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
Christians don't consider all non-Christians to be evil. Neither do Mormons. Neither do Hindus. Neither do Buddhists. Neither do Zoroastrians.

Do I need to extend this list?

Quakers, Baptists, Methodists, Catholics, Lutherans, Mennonites; none of these organized religious sects considers everyone not of their particular belief to be evil.

Your literal dumbassery stands.
No, they consider them ignorant, unsaved, unclean, or otherwise ‘lesser’ than the chosen group. The main goal of organized religion is to divide Us from Them. Been there done that.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:55 am

I was homeschooled all the way up to my PHD. Homecolleging is great because you get smaller class sizes so you get a better chance to learn. It can be scary being away from home for the first time, until I realized that my home was actually my college in this case. My professor got some bad ratemyprofessor reviews, then I remembered that I wrote them about my mom while drinking on that syzzurp. While I have not managed to get laid at home university, I have managed to masturbate. I really do enjoy being homecolleged, I just wonder if my horizons are truly broadened.
Shikata ga nai

Kazmyr

Post by Kazmyr » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:21 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote: No, they consider them ignorant, unsaved, unclean, or otherwise ‘lesser’ than the chosen group. The main goal of organized religion is to divide Us from Them. Been there done that.
Martin Hash wrote:Liberty allows people to get their jollies any way they want. Just don't expect to masturbate with my lotion.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:42 pm

Kazmyr wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote: No, they consider them ignorant, unsaved, unclean, or otherwise ‘lesser’ than the chosen group. The main goal of organized religion is to divide Us from Them. Been there done that.
such a tard