Professor says them kids ain't yours.

Alexander PhiAlipson

Re: Professor says them kids ain't yours.

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:04 pm

"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:03 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:Oh, but Socrates gets a pass for making the exact same proposal?

#ancientprivilege

No, We made him drink the ancient equivalent of battery acid.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:46 am

Kazmyr wrote:
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:Oh, but Socrates gets a pass for making the exact same proposal?

#ancientprivilege
And for that, he got an actual cup of STFU.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:32 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:

#ancientprivilege

Not for wanting to have the state raise all the children.
That Socrates is a doer of evil, and corrupter of the youth, and he does not believe in the gods of the state, and has other new divinities of his own.
They were fine with the state rearing them, they just didn't want Socrates doing it, because he was a real pain in the ass about the Gods.

We should cut this fancy-pants lawyer a break. He, like the Athenians, doesn't want parents going rogue and teaching their kids about the wrong gods.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:33 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:

#ancientprivilege

Not for wanting to have the state raise all the children.
That Socrates is a doer of evil, and corrupter of the youth, and he does not believe in the gods of the state, and has other new divinities of his own.
They were fine with the state rearing them, they just didn't want Socrates doing it, because he was a real pain in the ass about the Gods.

We should cut this fancy-pants lawyer a break. He, like the Athenians, doesn't want parents going rogue and teaching their kids about the wrong gods.

You confuse Athenians with Spartans.

More likely, whatever "Socrates" quote you are thinking of was just Plato pushing his pro-Spartan oligarchism in the voice of Socrates. Look at the author of the book. It probably says Plato..

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:38 am

Well, if we aren't going by Plato's account of Socrates' trial, I am not sure we are going to be able to pin down why the Athenians got rid of the old degenerate.

But I think we all can agree, more state schools for everyone, criminalize home-schooling... right?
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:45 am

I was home-schooled until 9th grade. I came in about 2 grade levels above the rest of my class, but was held back to Freshman status, because of some bullshit English Course requirement. I was reading at a college level.

I really do believe that kids are much better off being taught at home, when possible. It's just hard to find a woman that's willing to put in that kind of time these days, outside of the fanatically-religious sort.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:49 am

Ha!

I were public learned my whole damn life and tested grades above the rest of my idiot peers, and without the privilege of having parents that cared about me.

I am clearly the better candidate for Archon.

It is settled. The Socratic method is king!
HAIL!

-Hwen

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:22 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:I was home-schooled until 9th grade. I came in about 2 grade levels above the rest of my class, but was held back to Freshman status, because of some bullshit English Course requirement. I was reading at a college level.

I really do believe that kids are much better off being taught at home, when possible. It's just hard to find a woman that's willing to put in that kind of time these days, outside of the fanatically-religious sort.

So it's hard to find a progressive woman who is well-centered and actually wants to be a wife and mother. Who knew?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:29 am

C-Mag wrote:John Birchers were way ahead on this. They recognized Kindergarten for its origins in German socialized society. Now we have head start the seeks to pull kids away from parents even earlier, and then Daycare is promoted.
Don't try to pin this on Nazis. This is literally what communism did with party families. I get it, you're a real liberal and hate the evil nazis. At least give them credit for holding back communism as long as they did. You're so worried about fucking nazis you let the commies take over the campuses. Ffs