CNN Sucks!!!

kybkh

CNN Sucks!!!

Post by kybkh » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:38 pm

Trump delivers a great speech. You turn on CNN.

They say he's unhinged and alone. He's on his way out. Defeated, "backed in to a corner". Reckon they didn't listen to the crowd. Or maybe they think the crowd is just full of Nazis.

Whatever it is, their analysis and "reporters" are either being paid to act like morons or they are just that disconnected from reality.

It's obviously a full blown war at this point. No turning back the clock. No reset to pre-2016. However Trumps presidency turns out something is going to change in this nation.

CNN is fomenting rebellion right now. It's amazing.
Last edited by kybkh on Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

C-Mag

Re: CNN Sucks! CNN Sucks!! CNN Sucks!!!

Post by C-Mag » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:43 pm

Fuckers, their headline

Protests in the streets after Trumps angry, divisive speech.

Fuck them.............. here's the speech
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:48 pm

AntiFa was going to try to pull some shit, but a little opposition showed up.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:52 pm

This is just crazy.

You talk about living two different narratives.

They are making themselves look like utter fools now. So much feigned outrage.

I mean they are literally losing it.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:53 pm

I'm pretty unhappy with a lot of the stuff Trump is doing but the opposition is just making me knuckle down in support even more.
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:57 pm

I've been threatening to buy a MAGA hat for months. Tonight I do it
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

katarn

Post by katarn » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:58 pm

What do you all think of Trump's speech in Pheonix? Twitter is predictably all over the place from Trump is the great hair emperor to literally Hitler. I've liked most of what I heard, except for his review of CNN vs Fox (I thought is was a little too "they like me, so they are quality") , but I haven't seen the whole thing yet.

Of course the CNN coverage would be terrible, he did call them terrible in the speech. Does anyone really trust CNN anymore though? :roll:
"Stone walls do not a prison make, nor iron bars a cage...
If I have freedom in my love
And in my soul am free,
Angels alone that soar above
Enjoy such Liberty" - Richard Lovelace

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:58 pm

:dance:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:05 pm

If I was really stoned right now watching CNN I'd believe the law of land was thunder dome. Two man enter, one man leave.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:09 pm

katarn wrote:What do you all think of Trump's speech in Pheonix? Twitter is predictably all over the place from Trump is the great hair emperor to literally Hitler. I've liked most of what I heard, except for his review of CNN vs Fox (I thought is was a little too "they like me, so they are quality") , but I haven't seen the whole thing yet.

Of course the CNN coverage would be terrible, he did call them terrible in the speech. Does anyone really trust CNN anymore though? :roll:
Over the entire second quarter of 2017, looking at total viewers, only one CNN program placed in the top 20 of all cable news shows, and that was Anderson Cooper's 360, which landed with a thud at number 20. For perspective, a repeat of Tucker Carlson's Fox New hour attracted more viewers than any show on CNN.

Furthermore, throughout this same quarter, CNN lost to MSNBC in total and primetime demo viewers. This is the first time since 2014 that CNN has lost that demo crown to its leftwing rival. In total viewers last quarter, among all cable news channels, Fox News placed first, MSNBC third, and CNN is all alone in tenth place, just barely ahead of Investigative Discovery, a second-tier offshoot of the Discovery Network.
http://www.dailywire.com/news/18088/dea ... exit-modal
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751