BREAKING NEWS

The Conservative

Re: BREAKING NEWS

Post by The Conservative » Tue May 09, 2023 3:29 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Tue May 09, 2023 2:04 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Wed May 03, 2023 8:57 am

It's simple. Russia has egg on it's face. This entire “war” should have been done months ago.
WTF are you basing this on ?
Military history
Recent military examples
Previous Russian performance
???

I researched this. Wars in Ukraine last about 3 years, weather always plays a factor, and they are bloody as Fuck!

Remember Ostfront opening, the bone fields, same region.

Recent history, US in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria, Vietnam, etc. And we have all of NATO behind us.

Previous Russian wars, they start slow, like wars of attrition.

The US has 3X the GDP, Twice the population, and a 75 year old global military alliance at their back and call. But you are judging Russia on what ?

Seriously, WTF. I look at the world and recent history and I dont see how we can judge this other than pretty typical of a large power taking on a small power in the last 80 years.

The one exception is the Gulf War, are best military over that period and constantly underrated.

So make your case for this huge embarrassment.
I didn't say there wasn't an embarrassment. I actually said the reason for the threat of assassination was BECAUSE it was an embarrassment. Russia should have won this war in less than 7 days, a month at most, before Ukraine got weapons and support from the international community.

Right now as I've said before this entire war is akin to the Afghan war. We are using a third party to perform a proxy war on Russia.

Are you not reading the right comment?
#NotOneRedCent

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Tue May 09, 2023 4:14 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Tue May 09, 2023 3:29 pm
C-Mag wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
Wed May 03, 2023 8:57 am

It's simple. Russia has egg on it's face. This entire “war” should have been done months ago.
Military history
Recent military examples
???

I researched this. Wars in Ukraine last about 3 years, weather always plays a factor, and they are bloody as Fuck!

Recent history, US in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria, Vietnam, etc. And we have all of NATO behind us.

The US has 3X the GDP, Twice the population, and a 75 year old global military alliance at their back and call. But you are judging Russia on what ?

Seriously, WTF. I look at the world and recent history and I dont see how we can judge this other than pretty typical of a large power taking on a small power in the last 80 years.

The one exception is the Gulf War, are best military over that period and constantly underrated.

I didn't say there wasn't an embarrassment. I actually said the reason for the threat of assassination was BECAUSE it was an embarrassment. Russia should have won this war in less than 7 days, a month at most, before Ukraine got weapons and support from the international community.

Right now as I've said before this entire war is akin to the Afghan war. We are using a third party to perform a proxy war on Russia.

Dude, you clearly don't know the history of this region. The US/ NATO has been in Ukraine for, at a minimum, a decade outfitting them with weapons and training. Merkel said that the whole Minsk agreement was just to buy time to get Ukraine's defensives up to par. That happened back in 2014.
Russia should have won this war in less than 7 days, a month at most,
:lol: :lol: :lol:

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue May 09, 2023 4:32 pm

Haumana wrote:
Tue May 09, 2023 4:14 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Tue May 09, 2023 3:29 pm
C-Mag wrote:

Military history
Recent military examples
???

Dude, you clearly don't know the history of this region. The US/ NATO has been in Ukraine for, at a minimum, a decade outfitting them with weapons and training. Merkel said that the whole Minsk agreement was just to buy time to get Ukraine's defensives up to par. That happened back in 2014.
Russia should have won this war in less than 7 days, a month at most,
:lol: :lol: :lol:
If anything you say was true, and it was enacted upon. Russia NEVER should have been able to take as much land as it did.
#NotOneRedCent

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Tue May 09, 2023 4:37 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Tue May 09, 2023 4:32 pm

If anything you say was true, and it was enacted upon. Russia NEVER should have been able to take as much land as it did.
Again, you are just showing your ignorance of the subject matter. You got work to do.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue May 09, 2023 5:03 pm

Haumana wrote:
Tue May 09, 2023 4:37 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Tue May 09, 2023 4:32 pm

Again, you are just showing your ignorance of the subject matter. You got work to do.
I got plenty, and right now, hanging out with people who don't see the forest through the trees is not one of them. Ignorance of what actually is going on is terrifying. And what is going on, I've already stated... it's up to you to read it.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue May 09, 2023 5:17 pm

Here is a hint, Tony Sifert, Color Revolution, and Ukraine. Look it up. The 2013-14 revolution was a CIA op... Nothing of it happened naturally, the fact is people here are willing to ignore a CIA operation that put a Pro EU/US puppet into place, which then allowed the US to place arms in the country to "protect it" as well as help institute chemical bio-weapon facilities on the border of Russia doesn't seem questionable to you?

Sorry, but you have started to begin to believe the propaganda too easily if you think anything in Ukraine was done by the Ukrainians, and they haven't been a puppet of one country or another for decades.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue May 09, 2023 5:24 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Tue May 09, 2023 5:17 pm
Here is a hint, Tony Sifert, Color Revolution, and Ukraine. Look it up. The 2013-14 revolution was a CIA op... Nothing of it happened naturally, the fact is people here are willing to ignore a CIA operation that put a Pro EU/US puppet into place, which then allowed the US to place arms in the country to "protect it" as well as help institute chemical bio-weapon facilities on the border of Russia doesn't seem questionable to you?

Sorry, but you have started to begin to believe the propaganda too easily if you think anything in Ukraine was done by the Ukrainians, and they haven't been a puppet of one country or another for decades.
We know. Doesn’t change the situation on the ground.

Russia is calling the Boomers’ bluff. And they hate it. Gen X dgaf about this mess and will burn shit when they try to get us to pay for it.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Tue May 09, 2023 5:29 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Tue May 09, 2023 5:17 pm
if you think anything in Ukraine was done by the Ukrainians, and they haven't been a puppet of one country or another for decades.
No shit. But none of this aligns with what you previously posted. This was never gonna be a cake walk for Russia because it was always going to be a sharp definition of the line in the sand between them and the globohomo NATO nations. It was/is redefining the geopolitical world and that doesn't come without the threat of nuclear war. That is why it has gone the way it has.
Russia has egg on it's face.
Is just Western media nonsense from a group that just spent the last 20 years losing in Afghanistan.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat May 13, 2023 12:52 pm

https://rumble.com/v2nermq-russell-and- ... y-fre.html

RFK talks about JFK assassination, the CIA, COVID, and Ukraine.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat May 13, 2023 1:15 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Sat May 13, 2023 12:52 pm
https://rumble.com/v2nermq-russell-and- ... y-fre.html

RFK talks about JFK assassination, the CIA, COVID, and Ukraine.
“Suicide” alert.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0