Bundy's making news again.

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Bundy's making news again.

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:33 am

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:52 am
Bundy's Challenging Federal Land Ownership
A civil lawsuit filed on behalf of Bunkerville rancher Cliven Bundy in state district court asks the court to declare that the public land on which Bundy grazes his cattle is owned by Nevada and Clark County, not the federal government.

The chances of success are most likely slim and none, but the suit raises some salient points about the power of the federal bureaucracy to hold sway over more than 85 percent of the land in Nevada.

The civil lawsuit — drafted by Larry Klayman, often described as an activist right-wing lawyer and founder of Judicial Watch, and Craig Mueller, who earlier this year lost a primary bid for attorney general — cites court cases, U.S. and Nevada constitutional history, the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo in which Mexico ceded much of the West to the United States and legislative proclamations.
The suit notes the state Legislature has never consented to allow the U.S. government to own more than 85 percent of the land within the state’s borders.

When the Constitution was being drafted James Madison raised concerns about giving Congress too much power to purchase land in the states, saying “that this power might be made use of to enslave any particular state by buying up its territory, and that the strongholds proposed would be a means of awing the state into an undue obedience to the general government.”
http://www.elynews.com/2018/09/07/bundy ... ownership/

Go Bundy's.............. I personally think we would be better off with the bulk of these lands back under state and local control.
Have to agree with you.

Glad he's got the money to throw around at it, I certainly don't.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:06 pm

This is really just Sagebrush War III.
This movement goes back to the 70s at least, so there is a coalition and a wide body of contributors.

I'm hoping for lightning to strike, it would be great for 10th Amendment folks, I think better for the land and people with more local control.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:26 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:52 am
Bundy's Challenging Federal Land Ownership
A civil lawsuit filed on behalf of Bunkerville rancher Cliven Bundy in state district court asks the court to declare that the public land on which Bundy grazes his cattle is owned by Nevada and Clark County, not the federal government.

The chances of success are most likely slim and none, but the suit raises some salient points about the power of the federal bureaucracy to hold sway over more than 85 percent of the land in Nevada.

The civil lawsuit — drafted by Larry Klayman, often described as an activist right-wing lawyer and founder of Judicial Watch, and Craig Mueller, who earlier this year lost a primary bid for attorney general — cites court cases, U.S. and Nevada constitutional history, the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo in which Mexico ceded much of the West to the United States and legislative proclamations.
The suit notes the state Legislature has never consented to allow the U.S. government to own more than 85 percent of the land within the state’s borders.

When the Constitution was being drafted James Madison raised concerns about giving Congress too much power to purchase land in the states, saying “that this power might be made use of to enslave any particular state by buying up its territory, and that the strongholds proposed would be a means of awing the state into an undue obedience to the general government.”
http://www.elynews.com/2018/09/07/bundy ... ownership/

Go Bundy's.............. I personally think we would be better off with the bulk of these lands back under state and local control.
100% agree I would love to see the federal government reduce its foothold in the states and the people as a whole.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:21 am

Federal Police actions in the Bundy standoff still coming to light.
Dan Love, BLM LEO had 'Kill Book' of people who died as a result of Dan Loves actions
there is mounting evidence that a FBI sharpshooter fired at LaVoy Finicum and/or his passengers in an attempt to “execute extreme prejudice” and rid themselves of the problem that was growing like a virus. US Senator Ron Wyden, comparing the Malheur standoff to a virus, said that it was, “a situation where the virus was spreading,” and action needed to be taken.
Evidence suggest the Bundy's were targeted for Assassination by Federal Agents. Was it at the request of a US Senator ?

https://redoubtnews.com/2017/12/whistle ... kill-book/
https://redoubtnews.com/2017/12/shea-ex ... trocities/
PLATA O PLOMO

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:40 am

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:45 am

SHALL NOT INFRINGE

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:07 am

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:41 am

Fife wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:07 am
In hindsight, I'm pretty sure that was always a dude.
PLATA O PLOMO

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Fri Dec 20, 2019 7:21 am

Oops :?
Rep. Matt Shea expelled from GOP caucus after investigation finds he engaged in domestic terrorism

House Republican leaders expelled state Rep. Matt Shea from their caucus Thursday after an independent investigation found the Spokane Valley lawmaker’s role in the armed takeover of an Oregon wildlife refuge in 2016 amounted to “an act of domestic terrorism against the United States.”

The findings of the four-month investigation are detailed in a 108-page report that was delivered to rank-and-file members of the House on Thursday. Leaders of both parties called for Shea’s resignation and said the findings had been forwarded to the FBI and the U.S. attorney’s office.

“He absolutely should resign,” said Republican Minority Leader J.T. Wilcox, of Yelm. “His role as a House Republican is over.”

Shea responded with characteristic defiance, writing on Facebook late Thursday: “Like we are seeing with our President this is a sham investigation meant to silence those of us who stand up against attempts to disarm and destroy our great country. I will not back down, I will not give in, I will not resign. Stand strong fellow Patriots.”

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Dec 20, 2019 11:25 am

Hastur wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 7:21 am
Oops :?
Rep. Matt Shea expelled from GOP caucus after investigation finds he engaged in domestic terrorism

House Republican leaders expelled state Rep. Matt Shea from their caucus Thursday after an independent investigation found the Spokane Valley lawmaker’s role in the armed takeover of an Oregon wildlife refuge in 2016 amounted to “an act of domestic terrorism against the United States.”

The findings of the four-month investigation are detailed in a 108-page report that was delivered to rank-and-file members of the House on Thursday. Leaders of both parties called for Shea’s resignation and said the findings had been forwarded to the FBI and the U.S. attorney’s office.

“He absolutely should resign,” said Republican Minority Leader J.T. Wilcox, of Yelm. “His role as a House Republican is over.”

Shea responded with characteristic defiance, writing on Facebook late Thursday: “Like we are seeing with our President this is a sham investigation meant to silence those of us who stand up against attempts to disarm and destroy our great country. I will not back down, I will not give in, I will not resign. Stand strong fellow Patriots.”
Unlike the Democrats who cowtow to brother marrying terrorists. The Republican party says fucks that shit.
#NotOneRedCent