Bundy's making news again.

jseymour

Bundy's making news again.

Post by jseymour » Fri May 19, 2017 3:48 am

The corruption and abuse of power by the BLM is one of the reason's why the Bundy's have such loyal support here in Nevada. Their last trial ended in a mistrial and now lawyers are fighting to get court records unsealed. I know they broke several federal laws with the roundup and committed fraud by collecting and requiring grazing fee's after they returned those rights to Clark County. Looks like they may have even more to hide.

http://mesquitelocalnews.com/2017/05/ri ... undy-case/
McLetchie argues, among other things, that much of the rationale for keeping material secret is merely to protect government agents from legitimate criticism of their conduct. She also says the protective order is based on “speculation and scaremongering” supported almost entirely by a series of years-old online social media posts.
Since the arrests of most of the defendants back in February 2016, things have not gone swimmingly for the government.

TheReal_ND

Re: Bundy's making news again.

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri May 19, 2017 5:53 am

HIS NAME WAS BLUE TARP MAN

jseymour

Post by jseymour » Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:01 am

The agent that shot at Tarp Man and then lied about it is being prosecuted for his lie, not the fact that his actions caused someones death though. He missed twice so he is no Lon Horiuchi.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/06/28/or ... ncher.html

Federal law prohibits “knowingly and willfully making any false, fictitious or fraudulent statement or representation or concealing information," according to The Oregonian.

Some time after the shooting, the FBI admitted that one of their federal agents was under investigation for opening fire, and four other members of his FBI team were also under investigation for covering up the gunshots.
I mean how stupid do you have to be. I guess they didn't think all those video cameras from the news crews or from the videos inside and outside the truck were recording. What's worse is four others tried to help him cover it up.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:00 am

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:08 am

Good! Blue tarp man was a hero. He saved the life of everyone in the car.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:10 am

For the Mudders!!

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:48 pm

jseymour

Post by jseymour » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:07 am

68 years until he gets an appeal or the spotlight is shined on the case. I'm sorry but I just don't believe a word from the Federal side in this whole case. They broke so many laws to get where we are at. Most of those who were convicted were convicted on what they might do from a video they made with undercover feds, not for what they actually did. The same thing happened to the Militia's up north and almost all of those cases were won on appeal or thrown out.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:57 am

I continue to be amazed at how ham-handed the government has been with this. Absolute incompetence on every level.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:55 am

The sentence she imposed of 68 years and three months was markedly lower than the 87 years prosecutors had requested.
https://www.reviewjournal.com/news/bund ... in-prison/