2020 Election Predictions

TheReal_ND

Re: 2020 Election Predictions

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:58 am

California wrote:
Ph64 wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:

No way.

They are committed to the demographic warfare against white America. They can't back-peddle now without losing all the radicalized minorities in their electorates.

The more likely scenario, in my opinion, is that the Clinton/Obama set that was trying to keep a lid on the marxism will be purged by 2020, or at least during that primary. Somebody truly radical and anti-white is going to run. He won't be explicit about it, but he will toot that dog whistle all the time.

The cowardly white democrats are going to get their asses handed to them. They have been playing this game where they say white people are terrible, but they should retain all their power so they can throw other whites under the bus. But it's not going to play for long. They essentially were given enough rope to hang themselves, and the marxists are kicking the chairs out from under them right now.

The democratic party is going to be extremely crazy next time around.
2020 the democrats will run a Latino lesbian woman that identifies as "xir" with a black transgender VP, for the win.

:roll:
Pres:

VP:

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:18 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Public school really does a number on some folks. You realize I was raised cradle (and apparently to grave because somehow he is still relevant,) on Bill Nye The Cool Science Jew, right?

You busy this afternoon? Let's get drunk and make some science signs on some cardboard.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/marchforscience?src=hash

ssu

Post by ssu » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:59 pm

Penner wrote:Pence would be a much harder candidate to run against than Trump, for the Dems. I mean right now Trump has like a 41% percent approval rating (which is very low) and that GOP healthcare bill that he first approved of and then tried to backtracked- plus the bombing of Syria, really did a number with his more hardcore supporters. I mean, sure I do think that the majority of American would look the other way for the things that he can say about Muslims, blacks, illegal aliens, etc... but if Trump keeps on trying to push things like shitty healthcare bills, or just pretty much any shitty legislation that his party wants to pass, would eventually has to catch up with him. You know it is a law of averages kind of thing; there is just so many times that it won't backfire on Trump and/or the GOP before Americans get fed up and vote for the other guy.

Although, 2020 is still pretty far and one Mid-term election away. So, Trump does have time to do things and maybe he will get reelected.
Yet there's one point here with the 2020 Pence candidacy, which is negative for Pence:

That is that Trump has already "started" the 2020 campaign and surely won't voluntarily choose to be only a 4-year President. Hence something has had to happen that Pence would be the candidate. And that Trump's popularity is so low he chooses not to run, Trump's health is too bad or that Pence is already in 2020 acting as President, which the last case surely isn't beneficial to him.

The usual time for Pence to take a go for the office would be 2024 (he'll be then 65, btw, hence younger than Trump now). Yet one should remember that Gerald Ford did compete decently against Jimmy Carter, even if he hadn't never been on the Presidential campaign trail and had been President for two years. And George Bush won even after eight years of Reagan.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:06 pm

Yes yes Trump will get impeached says the breathless Finnlander for the thirtieth time this spring.

ssu

Post by ssu » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:17 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Yes yes Trump will get impeached says the breathless Finnlander for the thirtieth time this spring.
Just a possibility. A far distant possibility than democrats assume. But a possibility.

As the likely the GOP candidate now for 2020 is Trump, right?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:23 pm

Yeah well I'm interested to see how that plays out as well. Something weird could happen I guess. What is even party policy regarding this? I don't even know. It's always been the incumbent against a new challenger in my lifetime.

Penner

Post by Penner » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:24 pm

ssu wrote:
Penner wrote:Pence would be a much harder candidate to run against than Trump, for the Dems. I mean right now Trump has like a 41% percent approval rating (which is very low) and that GOP healthcare bill that he first approved of and then tried to backtracked- plus the bombing of Syria, really did a number with his more hardcore supporters. I mean, sure I do think that the majority of American would look the other way for the things that he can say about Muslims, blacks, illegal aliens, etc... but if Trump keeps on trying to push things like shitty healthcare bills, or just pretty much any shitty legislation that his party wants to pass, would eventually has to catch up with him. You know it is a law of averages kind of thing; there is just so many times that it won't backfire on Trump and/or the GOP before Americans get fed up and vote for the other guy.

Although, 2020 is still pretty far and one Mid-term election away. So, Trump does have time to do things and maybe he will get reelected.
Yet there's one point here with the 2020 Pence candidacy, which is negative for Pence:

That is that Trump has already "started" the 2020 campaign and surely won't voluntarily choose to be only a 4-year President. Hence something has had to happen that Pence would be the candidate. And that Trump's popularity is so low he chooses not to run, Trump's health is too bad or that Pence is already in 2020 acting as President, which the last case surely isn't beneficial to him.

The usual time for Pence to take a go for the office would be 2024 (he'll be then 65, btw, hence younger than Trump now). Yet one should remember that Gerald Ford did compete decently against Jimmy Carter, even if he hadn't never been on the Presidential campaign trail and had been President for two years. And George Bush won even after eight years of Reagan.
You do have a point currently Trump won't back down from even running for a second term and basically the only two things that could stop that would be a) death and b) impeachment.
Last edited by Penner on Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ssu

Post by ssu » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:36 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Something weird could happen I guess.
Nuke,

This is weird. That's already happening. Definately not boring.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:40 pm

Not weird enough

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:14 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Yeah well I'm interested to see how that plays out as well. Something weird could happen I guess. What is even party policy regarding this? I don't even know. It's always been the incumbent against a new challenger in my lifetime.
Party policy? There is a primary every 4 years but no one of note will dare challenge am incumbent President. They still will go through the motions and all that.