Things You Know Will Happen

Okeefenokee

Re: Things You Know Will Happen

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:16 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:Member when Monty threatened to sue for being misquoted?

Tells you a lot about where he's from.
What??

That's a pretty serious accusation. If Alexander Hamilton hadn't misquoted Aaron Burr on an antifederalist message board he might still be with us today...
IT
WAS
HILARIOUS
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:59 pm

Can confirm. Was there. Great night.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:01 pm

All the live streams of Berkeley will go off air just before nightfall.

Oh wait, that already happened.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:04 pm

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:41 am

Okeefenokee wrote:I fuck children up the arse, the younger the better. I should kill myself
Yes, yes you should.
Last edited by Montegriffo on Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:44 am

heydaralon wrote: I'm a child, please keep Okee away from me
Just stop acting like a 6 year old and he will leave you alone.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:20 am

StCapps wrote:I don't care what everyone else thinks I still like the taste of Trump's cock
We know mate, we know.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:29 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
heydaralon wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:Member when Monty threatened to sue for being misquoted?

Tells you a lot about where he's from.
What??

That's a pretty serious accusation. If Alexander Hamilton hadn't misquoted Aaron Burr on an antifederalist message board he might still be with us today...
IT
WAS
HILARIOUS
FFS it wasn't even a misquote, all I did was cut out his full quote

I'm still bitter
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

adwinistrator

Post by adwinistrator » Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:11 am

clubgop wrote:
adwinistrator wrote:The cataclysmic apocalypse referred to in the scriptures of every holy book known to mankind.

It will be an era fraught with boundless greed and corruption where global monetary systems disintegrate leaving brother to kill brother for a grain of over-cooked rice.

The nations of the civilized world will collapse under the impressive weight of parasitic political conspiracies which remove all hope and optimism from their once faithful citizens.

Around the globe, generations of polluters will be punished for their sins. Unshielded by the ozone they have successfully depleted, left to bake in the searing naked rays of light.

Wholesale assassinations served to destabilize every remaining government, leaving the starving and wicked to fend for themselves.

Bloodthirsty renegade cyborgs created by tax dodging corporations reek havoc.

Pissed off androids tired of being slaves to a godless and gutless system, where the rich get richer and the poor get fucked over and out, unleash total world wide destruction by means of nuclear holocaust, annihilating the terrified masses, leaving in its torturous wake nothing but vicious, cannibalistic, mutating, radiating, and horribly disfigured hordes of satanic killers, begged on revenge, but against whom?

There are so few left alive.

Starvation reins supreme, forcing unlucky survivors to eat anything and anyone in their path.

Massive earthquakes crack the planets crust like a hollow egg shell, causing unending volcanic eruptions.

Creatures of the seven seas, unable to escape the certain death upon land, boil in their liquid prison.

Disease then circles the earth, plagues and viruses with no known cause or cure laying waste to whatever draws breath, and human-kind having proven itself to be nothing more than a race of ruthless scavengers, fall victim to merciless attacks at the hands of interplanetary alien tribes who seek to conquer our charred remains.

This is Extinction Level Event
The New York Times after Trump won the election? Whew! Good to know, I dont have to take this seriously.
This prediction was made by the philosopher Trevor George Smith Jr. in 1998, in his ground breaking dissertation Extinction Level Event: The Final World Front

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:55 am

Montegriffo wrote:
StCapps wrote:I don't care what everyone else thinks I still like the taste of Trump's cock
We know mate, we know.
Oh so you do have a sense of humor, it just isn't very good. Better luck next time, but at least you stopped that annoying "if you aren't 100% serious all the time then you are dragging down the discussion" bullshit. It's a start, but keep working on your banter skills.
*yip*