C-Mag

Re: Things You Know Will Happen

Post by C-Mag » Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:41 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:21 am
Pfizer will not exist in 2 years.

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/long ... disturbing
You might be right.

2022 is the year this thing is going to be decided. Not ended, but one side or the other is going to have enough momentum or power that it can't be changed.

If the death jab is uncovered, I don't see how there aren't people thrown in jail at these institutions.
Likewise if they win. Good people will be thrown in jail.

However, I think there is too much information out there, too many people red pilled on the jab for them to win. I don't underestimate their power, it's massive. But the Covid Cult is already fracturing. And it's due to global public demand.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:46 am

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:39 pm
Speaking of voting, here's another prediction

In the late Spring, early Summer, Dems are going to shift and announce some sort of victory over COVID prior to the 2022 elections. Whilst simultaneously stressing the need to continue to get the Jab an more Jabs. Their ploy will fall flat, as the MSM has very little influence anymore. But the true blue lefties will record it in history that Joe saved us, and experts will agree.
Oh, they will do so, but every person that is in any level of power are going to push back and show how it wasn't by choice "they won." it was by force of pressure from the opposition.
#NotOneRedCent

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:04 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:41 am
If the death jab is uncovered, I don't see how there aren't people thrown in jail at these institutions.
If true, hopefully anyone who implemented a vaccine mandate on their country or business will be thrown in jail.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:33 pm

TheOneX wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:04 pm
C-Mag wrote:
If true, hopefully anyone who implemented a vaccine mandate on their country or business will be thrown in jail.
There's various camps on the Jab, from it's just worthless to it's global genocide for population reduction. Usually the truth is between the extremes. My belief is, at a minimum, they are hastily fashioned pharma with no regard to testing. And have serious side affects for at least some of the population.

But it may be much worse. I'm posting US Senate docs in the Coronavirus thread now.
PLATA O PLOMO

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:50 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:33 pm
TheOneX wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:04 pm
C-Mag wrote:
There's various camps on the Jab, from it's just worthless to it's global genocide for population reduction. Usually the truth is between the extremes. My belief is, at a minimum, they are hastily fashioned pharma with no regard to testing. And have serious side affects for at least some of the population.

But it may be much worse. I'm posting US Senate docs in the Coronavirus thread now.
We are on the same page on how we see the vaccine and actions of pharma, the FDA, and CDC. My point with wanting those who imposed mandates in jail is to show that when you have power over individuals you are responsible for any harm your decisions have on those people. Listening to the experts is no more of an excuse than just following orders.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:54 pm

TheOneX wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:50 pm
My point with wanting those who imposed mandates in jail is to show that when you have power over individuals you are responsible for any harm your decisions have on those people. Listening to the experts is no more of an excuse than just following orders.
EXCELLENT !
Very well worded.
PLATA O PLOMO

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Mar 10, 2022 7:23 pm

Reminder:

The DNC has about 8 months to end democracy.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:15 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:54 pm
TheOneX wrote:
My point with wanting those who imposed mandates in jail is to show that when you have power over individuals you are responsible for any harm your decisions have on those people. Listening to the experts is no more of an excuse than just following orders.
EXCELLENT !
Very well worded.
When did OneX enter studville?
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:32 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:15 pm
C-Mag wrote:
TheOneX wrote:
EXCELLENT !
Very well worded.
Always. OneX has always been a sleeper cell. ;)

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Fri Mar 11, 2022 7:16 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:15 pm
C-Mag wrote:
TheOneX wrote:
EXCELLENT !
Very well worded.
I'm in my 30's now, I officially have "life experience".