C-Mag wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 8:16 am
C-Mag wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:41 am
Jill Biden POTUS #47 by 7-7................................ 2022

News flash for ya, they are going to dump Kamala and install Dr. Jill
First Lady to Replace Joe Biden at Tokyo Olympics, Host Diplomatic Meetings
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021 ... -meetings/
Not that anyone cares anymore, but I don't believe that fits with the Constitution...
I think it would depend on the purpose of the meetings. If they are just social or ceremonial in nature, and she isn't officially representing the US then there probably isn't anything illegal about it.

C-Mag

Re: Things You Know Will Happen

Post by C-Mag » Sun Jun 27, 2021 12:17 pm

TheOneX wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:48 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 8:44 am
C-Mag wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 8:16 am

First Lady to Replace Joe Biden at Tokyo Olympics, Host Diplomatic Meetings
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021 ... -meetings/
Not that anyone cares anymore, but I don't believe that fits with the Constitution...
I think it would depend on the purpose of the meetings. If they are just social or ceremonial in nature, and she isn't officially representing the US then there probably isn't anything illegal about it.
There's a pattern emerging here

They are telling us who's in charge, and I don't think the message is for us. It's for Lefties to stay on board. Everyone knows Joe is incapable, everyone knows K Harris is incapable, so they give the D Team Dr. Jill.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:30 pm

In light of the Afghanistan debacle, I know the democratic establishment is going to demonstrate its legitimacy by increasing its control over the citizenry and will try to crush anyone that might be seen as domestic opposition.

Biden needs a win, badly, and it's a lot easier to get you than the Taliban.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:20 pm

This will be the most entertaining and deadly Black Friday of all time.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Jan 01, 2022 11:43 am

2022 will be the year of realization. The vast majority of Americans(70%) will realize that COVID, the JAB and associated policies are all bullshit. It will be an unspoken truth in the media, but in our daily lives, most the people we run into will finally understand and start to act accordingly.
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Jan 01, 2022 11:50 am

C-Mag wrote:
Sat Jan 01, 2022 11:43 am
2022 will be the year of realization. The vast majority of Americans(70%) will realize that COVID, the JAB and associated policies are all bullshit. It will be an unspoken truth in the media, but in our daily lives, most the people we run into will finally understand and start to act accordingly.
You give people who follow King Fouci and the CDC's words as law too much credit. With blue states like NY, MA, Etc doubling down and putting demands for papers to be shown... I doubt we are going to see that without grave consequences.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:30 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Sat Jan 01, 2022 11:50 am
C-Mag wrote:
You give people who follow King Fouci and the CDC's words as law too much credit. With blue states like NY, MA, Etc doubling down and putting demands for papers to be shown... I doubt we are going to see that without grave consequences.
I hold there will be 30% hardcore cultists, primarily on the blue coastal islands you identify. But for the vast majority of Americans, they will come to realize by this time next year that if it wasn't bullshit when it started, it is by 2023.
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:40 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:30 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Sat Jan 01, 2022 11:50 am
C-Mag wrote:
I hold there will be 30% hardcore cultists, primarily on the blue coastal islands you identify. But for the vast majority of Americans, they will come to realize by this time next year that if it wasn't bullshit when it started, it is by 2023.
Those hard-core cultists are also the same ones who vote Democrat no matter who the other candidate is.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:39 pm

Speaking of voting, here's another prediction

In the late Spring, early Summer, Dems are going to shift and announce some sort of victory over COVID prior to the 2022 elections. Whilst simultaneously stressing the need to continue to get the Jab an more Jabs. Their ploy will fall flat, as the MSM has very little influence anymore. But the true blue lefties will record it in history that Joe saved us, and experts will agree.
PLATA O PLOMO

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:21 am

SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0