Things You Know Will Happen

Speaker to Animals

Re: Things You Know Will Happen

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:46 pm

heydaralon wrote:Monty check out my freestyle UK rap:
Devo Max is Devo Whack/ Geert Wilders could buy and sell Corbyn for a few guilders/ The EU aint worth a quid/ Muzzies with pressure cookers and I don't mean teapot lids/ The US is keepin it reaal and Europe is just diarrhea/ :P

you wanker

This is what I think of when I think of them copying American hip hop.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:31 am

Devo Max is Devo Whack/ Geert Wilders could buy and sell Corbyn for a few guilders/ The EU aint worth a quid/ Muzzies with pressure cookers and I don't mean teapot lids/ The US is keepin it reaal and Europe is just diarrhea/ :P

you wanker
Yep, this is just the sort of post which is going to keep the MHF a tiny little site and discourage intelligent new members from joining.
I'm surprised Martin doesn't see it. What is the point of trying to attract new people to the site if they are going to see childish name calling posts like this.
Sad really, it all started so well..........
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

apeman

Post by apeman » Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:14 am

Predictions:

Obamacare repeal votes continue to fail. (80% confidence - does GOP actually want to own this un-fixable mess?)
No tax plan is even presented for vote until 2018 (not referring to bullet-point wish lists) (90% confidence)
No wall, at most some targeted fencing or something like that (80% confidence)
No trillion dollar infrastructure stimulus (95% confidence)
GDP comes in at .3% or less for Q1 (80% confidence)
Stocks do not crater (down more than 20%) during Trump's term (70% confidence)
Yellen stays in charge of Fed (80% confidence)
No war with Russia or North Korea during Trump term(70% confidence)
Chelsea Clinton runs for office, loses (80% confidence)

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:17 am

Damn good predictions. I only differ with "crater during Trump's term." I'm on record as predicting The Collapse will occur so I'm staying with it.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:22 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:"The Leftovers" begins its last season on Sunday.
Hated that fucking show. Watched Season 1, and was bored as fuck.
The last season started on April 16th, this Sunday is the third episode of the final season. Last weeks episode was fucking awesome, the Perfect Strangers theme at the beginning and the use of Mark Linn Baker, next level shit, that's some damn good television. Hurray for "Don't Be Ridiculous".

In other news technology hates Carrie Coon on both The Leftovers and Fargo, and GrumpyCatFace doesn't like good television. That figures.
*yip*

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:44 pm

I'm kickin it wit Beppe Grillo/ EU makes less money than the maker of Chillow/ Between Five Star and Syriza/ I think Merkel is about to have a seizure/No more schengen/ Muslims on welfare are definitely slangin/ The same muslims are rioting and lootin/ I hope the whole thing gets destroyed by Putin/

drops mic

Monty feel free to give me notes. Don't be afraid to give constructive criticism.
Shikata ga nai

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:54 pm

Montegriffo wrote:

you wanker
Yep, this is just the sort of post which is going to keep the MHF a tiny little site and discourage intelligent new members from joining.
I'm surprised Martin doesn't see it. What is the point of trying to attract new people to the site if they are going to see childish name calling posts like this.
I think the new posters are intimidated by your intellect and progressive wit. Have you considered making yourself more approachable?
Shikata ga nai

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:01 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:

you wanker
I think the new posters are intimidated by your intellect and progressive wit. Have you considered making yourself more approachable?
He's just got a stick up his butt and can't take a joke. The man hates banter, if you're not 100% serious all the time, he thinks that somehow detracts from the forum. Keep the jokes coming man, some of us actually have a sense of humor.
Last edited by StCapps on Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:05 pm

Member when Monty threatened to sue for being misquoted?

Tells you a lot about where he's from.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:08 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:Member when Monty threatened to sue for being misquoted?

Tells you a lot about where he's from.
What??

That's a pretty serious accusation. If Alexander Hamilton hadn't misquoted Aaron Burr on an antifederalist message board he might still be with us today...
Shikata ga nai