North Korea News

SuburbanFarmer

Re: North Korea News

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:15 pm

I'm not religious, but I pray to God China is really on board.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:17 pm

We should support China, not the other way around. If China wants to install a new leader, then help them do that. North Korea is their mess.

The capital we could save if China did that is enormous. We spend huge sums to maintain the DMZ. It would be a big deal if we could demilitarize the DMZ.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:17 pm

What makes you think we aren't planning on playing a supporting role?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:18 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:What makes you think we aren't planning on playing a supporting role?

What about Pentagon brass and Donald Trump's ego makes you think that's likely?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:19 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Image

McMaster has confirmed that Trump has ordered the military to strike North Korea. His options at this point are special forces or missiles. No plans yet for an all out invasion. It is also possible that the U.S. will deal with the air campaign while China does the invasion.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/t ... responsive

What has been intimated for like a week now.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:20 pm

I very, very much doubt the Chinese and American militaries can coordinate in that way. We don't train together. We are hostile.

Working together that closely is not as easy as it might seem. This is why we have huge exercises with our allies all the time.

If we did work together on this, we'd probably have to divide the place up so that they have their zones of control and we have our own. I don't think the Chinese army wants American aircraft establishing air dominance over their troops.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:24 pm

The way I imagine it happening, if it does (I'm still doubting it will,) is we were to target the nuclear facilities and perhaps some of the roughly 50k artillery embedments while Chyna advances on Pyongyang from the west.

We did just provide Seoul with that anti ballistic defense system China was pitching a bitch over last year. Idk. I don't know how we could take out NK's retaliatory strike capability safely enough unless Seoul has a secret bunker everyone can evacuate to in minutes.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:30 pm

I don't believe we can coordinate in that way.

The Chinese are there, most likely, to attack us if we threaten to topple anything.

They do NOT want us crossing the 38th parallel. I would be very surprised if Trump worked out an agreement that allows this to happen.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:33 pm

Yeah idk. That's just what the rumor is. It seems far more likely that they are in fact dual purpose bracing for refugees and showing strength. But like I pointed out here
Also I thought I remembered. Just found this article. President Xi said he agreed action had to be taken in the North. It could be a joint military offensive against Kim. I hope so.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/ ... ile-strike
Chyna is pretty sick of their shit by now

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:39 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Yeah idk. That's just what the rumor is. It seems far more likely that they are in fact dual purpose bracing for refugees and showing strength. But like I pointed out here
Also I thought I remembered. Just found this article. President Xi said he agreed action had to be taken in the North. It could be a joint military offensive against Kim. I hope so.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/ ... ile-strike
Chyna is pretty sick of their shit by now

When they killed that guy in KP with fucking nerve gas in a public airport, the Chinese government was pissed. I think ever since then, the time was coming for a regime change. I just don't think we should have anything to do with it other than logistical and intelligence support to China. I think we should work with them and maybe, if it works out, we could do some joint exercises together.

But Trump has been worrying me with this escalation with China and Russia. We should be working with these nations. You don't have to agree with them all the time to do that.