Re: North Korea News

Post by heydaralon » Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:42 pm

Penner wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:54 pm
heydaralon wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:35 pm
Penner wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:08 pm
Does it take a genius to figure out Trump is a shit businessman with broken promises and a semi-criminal past? No, it doesn't take a genius to figure it out. The red flags were there during the 2016 election but many people chose to ignore them. And for anyone who literally spent 2 1/2 years cheering/worshipping every little thing Trump has said and done, then fuck them. They made the country worse by a long mile.
Orange Man Bad. Kim don't like Orange Man. Kim Good. Orange Man make us leave Syria War. Syria War Good.

Even Hwen's comments run circles around yours and that guy is probably standing around an oil drum fire with his family for the holidays, cooking a cat on a rotisserie.
Did I say that Kim was good? No. Quite this shit because I never said Kim was good. I said that NK did this in the past and Trump's an add of a president.
"add of a president" indeed. He has added quite a bit of awesomeness to the office especially when combating hordes of murderers from mexico and a dishonest press that you cheer on. North Korea has a lying press too. You'd probably like it there since you love Kim so much and hate the United States.
Shikata ga nai

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:03 pm

The only POTUS to lose personal wealth as POTUS, BHO, went from zero to 80 million and you think Trump is the criminal
:lol:
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:08 pm

Penner types her comments with an earpiece, her CNN handlers telling her exactly what to say.
Shikata ga nai

Penner

Post by Penner » Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:11 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:42 pm
Penner wrote:
heydaralon wrote:

Orange Man Bad. Kim don't like Orange Man. Kim Good. Orange Man make us leave Syria War. Syria War Good.

Even Hwen's comments run circles around yours and that guy is probably standing around an oil drum fire with his family for the holidays, cooking a cat on a rotisserie.
Did I say that Kim was good? No. Quite this shit because I never said Kim was good. I said that NK did this in the past and Trump's an add of a president.
"add of a president" indeed. He has added quite a bit of awesomeness to the office especially when combating hordes of murderers from mexico and a dishonest press that you cheer on. North Korea has a lying press too. You'd probably like it there since you love Kim so much and hate the United States.
An ass, not an add. Autocorrect doesn't recognized swear words.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:12 pm

Mine does. It takes a few times for it to learn cunt for some reason, but it gets the others pretty fast.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:16 pm

My new Moto doesn't even need to be told twice how to spell nigger. It's like, "nigger? Did you mean 'double nigger faggot?"

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:28 pm

Penner wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:11 pm
heydaralon wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:42 pm
Penner wrote:

An ass, not an add. Autocorrect doesn't recognized swear words.
I'm surprised the North Korean govt lets you have a phone, especially one with internet access.
Shikata ga nai

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:45 pm

heydaralon wrote:
The other night I got to listen to Maddow, Cuomo and Blitzer all tell me why the US not being at War in Syria was bad. :dance:
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:16 pm

North Korean officials hold meeting in Pyongyang on reunification
North Korea recently held a meeting with the intention of reunifying the entire Korean peninsula. Several high-level officials attended the meeting in Pyongyang on Wednesday, including Kim Yong Chol. He was recently in the U.S. to meet with President Trump.
https://www.oann.com/north-korean-offic ... ification/
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:26 pm

Regime Tells North Koreans Denuclearization Is Irreversible Ahead of Trump Summit
https://www.theepochtimes.com/regime-te ... 09231.html

Let's see if this holds.
PLATA O PLOMO