North Korea News

BjornP

Re: North Korea News

Post by BjornP » Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:13 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:15 am
I love how the globohomos take any news of negotiation and are always like "well, Trump fucked up again!!". LOL
Well, I'm not the admirerer of old men in pointy hats belonging to a globohomo religion claiming to be "universal", so you must be talking of someone else. :pray:
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:20 pm

:lol: who was under the impression that NK would ever give up their nukes?

Seriously?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Penner

Post by Penner » Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:57 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:20 pm

Seriously?
I wasn't. Hell, I think I once pointed out that Kim's father did the same thing to Bill Clinton and W. But no one listened because, well, because of the Orange Trud that has to lead us into a government shutdown during the holidays,

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:32 pm

Penner wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:57 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:20 pm

Seriously?
I wasn't. Hell, I think I once pointed out that Kim's father did the same thing to Bill Clinton and W. But no one listened because, well, because of the Orange Trud that has to lead us into a government shutdown during the holidays,
Congrats :?
It's a broken clock victory, if it ends up being true. You guys have said everything Trump is attempting will be failure. So, I hope you don't hurt your elbows patting yourselves on the back.
Merry Christmas
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Penner

Post by Penner » Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:08 pm

Does it take a genius to figure out Trump is a shit businessman with broken promises and a semi-criminal past? No, it doesn't take a genius to figure it out. The red flags were there during the 2016 election but many people chose to ignore them. And for anyone who literally spent 2 1/2 years cheering/worshipping every little thing Trump has said and done, then fuck them. They made the country worse by a long mile.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:23 pm

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:31 pm

He's a super criminal. They rarely see justice. Everything about his past is a gaudy, stupid lie that emptied other's pockets.
Maybe growing up with a houseplant of a mother and his greasy shitbag father doomed Trump to not know any better, but the only people he seems to relate to are 2nd rate mobsters, apes, or those as equally empty and egotistical as him.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:35 pm

Penner wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:08 pm
Does it take a genius to figure out Trump is a shit businessman with broken promises and a semi-criminal past? No, it doesn't take a genius to figure it out. The red flags were there during the 2016 election but many people chose to ignore them. And for anyone who literally spent 2 1/2 years cheering/worshipping every little thing Trump has said and done, then fuck them. They made the country worse by a long mile.
Orange Man Bad. Kim don't like Orange Man. Kim Good. Orange Man make us leave Syria War. Syria War Good.

Even Hwen's comments run circles around yours and that guy is probably standing around an oil drum fire with his family for the holidays, cooking a cat on a rotisserie.
Shikata ga nai

Penner

Post by Penner » Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:54 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:35 pm
Penner wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:08 pm
Orange Man Bad. Kim don't like Orange Man. Kim Good. Orange Man make us leave Syria War. Syria War Good.

Even Hwen's comments run circles around yours and that guy is probably standing around an oil drum fire with his family for the holidays, cooking a cat on a rotisserie.
Did I say that Kim was good? No. Quite this shit because I never said Kim was good. I said that NK did this in the past and Trump's an add of a president.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:56 pm

Quite calling my other president an add of a leader. Fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you