Trump Tower Bugged by BHO?

ssu

Re: Trump Tower Bugged by BHO?

Post by ssu » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:52 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Yeah, they seem totally integrated into European culture. They are just trying to enrich you with their flags and Vagina Snackbar chants.
Citizens of foreign countries or guest workers and never integrated. Real integration, if it happens, takes a lot of time. And of course sometimes people have no desire to integrate, but live off totally separately. At least you have this wonderful lines about being open, being about things like the constitution etc.

All I said that for example Germany has had Turks from the 1960's onwards. No huge riots before. Some tensions have been there, but not something that would have spilled out of control earlier. And do notice that those demonstrations are instigated (if not created) with the help of Erdogan's regime.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:08 pm

ssu wrote:The idea that Flynn would make a deal with the FBI isn't far fetched
"I, as have others in the national security field, have observed that former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn is potentially a key figure in the investigation; I have said so many times for many weeks," she wrote Sunday on Facebook, which was quickly reported by the conservative news site PJ Media. She continued: "Last night, I noted that other Trump players named in recent stories have agreed to speak in front of the House Intel Committee and that Flynn has not. And I stated that it raises a question about whether he may have a deal with the FBI. Moreover, sources I have talked to in the field also are increasingly wondering the same thing. But, to be clear, I did not say that he is actually cooperating or that I have talked to anyone who does."
http://www.oregonlive.com/today/index.s ... ve_da.html
Fake news.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

ssu

Post by ssu » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:05 am

Seems that after the Nunes distraction, the Senate hearings are starting again even if Nunes didn't want them to continue.

But now in Private hearings. Not good for Trump to have the public on this.

Dand

Post by Dand » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:10 am

This time Drumpf is finished :liar:
Last edited by Dand on Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:11 am

ssu wrote:Seems that after the Nunes distraction, the Senate hearings are starting again even if Nunes didn't want them to continue.

But now in Private hearings. Not good for Trump to have the public on this.
Can't have the general public hearing this stuff, now can we? No business of theirs, after all..
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

ssu

Post by ssu » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:48 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Can't have the general public hearing this stuff, now can we? No business of theirs, after all..
Especially if just two government officials, Comey and Rogers, that do work for the POTUS and obviously treated the subject as diplomatically as possible, created a shitstorm. A shitstorm that Trump had to put Nunes out there as an distractions (as his tweets start to be irrelevant). Imagine then an official like Sally Yates, that sent a warning to Trump team that was ignored, then fired. Or the now retired people that aren't anymore serving the President?

Anyway, interesting article from the BBC. One of the Russian spies mentioned (by written incorrectly as Kulagin) in the "dodgy dossier" made by retired M16 agent Steele seems truly to have been a Russian spy, hence at least part of seems to be OK. And that the FBI & CIA have shown an interest to it naturally says there's something to it. Of course some part can be rumours too. Estimate, 80% true?

Christopher Steele, ex-MI6:
the US government identified Kalugin as a spy while he was still at the embassy. It is not clear if the American intelligence agencies already believed this when they got Steele's report on the "diplomat", as early as May 2016. But it is a judgment they made using their own methods, outside the dossier. A retired member of a US intelligence agency told me that Kalugin was being kept under surveillance before he left the US.

In addition, State Department staff who dealt with Russia did not come across Kalugin, as would have been expected with a simple diplomat.

"Nobody had met him," one former official said. "It's classic. Just classic [of Russian intelligence]."
Mikhail Kula..., no, make that Kalugin:
SVR or GRU?

The article by Paul Wood sheds light also to the topic of thread and and discusses the actual FISA warrants that were given. Now make mistake, as Comey directly has said that Trump team people are under investigation, Trump team people are then under investigation. Period. But you won't naturally seek a FISA court warrant to tapp Trump, because then you would have to show probable cause. Which basically shows that you would go for the jugular like uh... with the Hillary e-mails. So better just to seek FISA court orders on some Russian banks... and look at what Russian spies are up to.

Wood explains, what might have been confusing for some:
I wrote then that the secret US intelligence court had granted an order, a so-called Fisa warrant, to intercept the electronic records of two Russian banks. The White House cited this report several times as evidence for President Trump's tweets that "Obama had my 'wires tapped' in Trump Tower… This is Nixon/Watergate. Bad (or sick) guy!"

It isn't.

Since Watergate, no president can simply order the CIA or FBI to tap someone's phone. I wrote that: "Neither Trump nor his associates are named in the Fisa order." If they were, the court would have to see "probable cause" that they were agents of a foreign power.
See Trump Russia dossier key claim 'verified'

Furthermore, the article talks also about the approach that the Russians had here, not only the hackings, but a broad information campaign. Might have helped as the Trump campaign itself was a bit of a mess. I'm starting to lean there that Trump simply thought that Russian help would be a great idea. Hence his love for Putin during the campaign.

In the end of course, no slick infocampaign/active measures of the Russians did it, the real reason of course is that Hillary was an awful candidate. But resorting foreign help is something is a risky move.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:51 am

This Russia conspiracy theory is basically the left's pizzagate.

ssu

Post by ssu » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:05 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:This Russia conspiracy theory is basically the left's pizzagate.
Well, that Trump is slashing State Department budget and keeping positions unfilled not only in the State Department, but also in the Pentagon would be because of conspiracy with the Russians is the more like the pizzagate level conspiracy (given By some of the most fanatic Trump haters). Even if pizzagate is more lurid.

That people don't notice that Trump has pivoted in Russia also is a sign of that bias you so desperately want to show.

But wait a minute...

Oh no, it was all a mistake! No we have proof... end the inquiry. Putin just said they didn't do anything.
Russian President Vladimir Putin has described allegations that his country meddled in the 2016 US election as "fictional, illusory, provocations and lies." Asked directly on Thursday whether Russia interfered in the election, Putin said: "Read my lips: No."
See here

Read my lips? Darn, Vladimir might not remember to what "read my lips" promises relate to in the US.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:09 am

PizzaGate.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:09 am

Even if he did somehow manipulate public opinion successfully to any degree it's still not good enough for the left. We have Bush's old ethics lawyer saying twitter bots and RT amount to treason. Bush's ethics lawyer lol.