Trump Tower Bugged by BHO?

ssu

Re: Trump Tower Bugged by BHO?

Post by ssu » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:16 am

TheReal_ND wrote:Well it was obvious to a lot of people she wasn't getting enough sleep not long ago. I literally saw people on Twitter telling her to get some rest they were worried about her lol
It's not just sleep. I think it's the psychological wear and tear of a hectic and basically undoable job.

For anyone doing the Media relations in a Trump administer, it's simply like the Clinton presidency on steroids. Now many of those who served in that administration is described it as a madhouse. That is, those who had to deal with the Clinton scandals. Yet read memoirs of a Clinton foreign policy insider, and it's totally different: they didn't have to do anything with the Lewinsky scandal, impeachment and all the other scandals starting with Whitewater or the suicide of Vince Foster. Hence behind-the-scenes people this administration people can be, well, like Iraq and Afghanistan, where it's mainly quite and where you have to avoid an IED or the fighter taking a shot at you and running away. For the media people in the Trump administration it's fucking Verdun. Or the Somme. The constant artillery barrage, in the mud having to go over the top to face a field of machinegun fire with no hope of achieving the objectives, everyday, every week, until you quit or get fired.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:18 am

ssu wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:Well it was obvious to a lot of people she wasn't getting enough sleep not long ago. I literally saw people on Twitter telling her to get some rest they were worried about her lol
It's not just sleep. I think it's the psychological wear and tear of a hectic and basically undoable job.

For anyone doing the Media relations in a Trump administer, it's simply like the Clinton presidency on steroids. Now many of those who served in that administration is described it as a madhouse. That is, those who had to deal with the Clinton scandals. Yet read memoirs of a Clinton foreign policy insider, and it's totally different: they didn't have to do anything with the Lewinsky scandal, impeachment and all the other scandals starting with Whitewater or the suicide of Vince Foster. Hence behind-the-scenes people this administration people can be, well, like Iraq and Afghanistan, mainly quite where you have to avoid an IED or the fighter taking a shot at you and running away. For the media people in the Trump administration it's fucking Verdun. Or the Somme. The constant artillery barrage, in the mud having to go over the top to face a field of machinegun fire with no hope of achieving the objectives, everyday, every week, until you quit or get fired.
:lol: that's probably pretty accurate.

Spicer on Thurday: "There is no Plan B. It's gonna pass. There's no Plan B. It's happening."
Spicer on Saturday: drinking himself silly, huddled in a corner
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:20 am

I think somebody needs a nap

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:40 am

ssu wrote:StCapps,

It would be interesting to know if what you are saying is your point of view, or where you get your information. Starting from the fact that Manafort was basically replaced by BANNON and not only by Conway. ANd who has landed the more important job, hm?

Actually, I didn't know that Conway worked at first for Ted Cruz, small Republican world.

Kellyanne when still working for Cruz, bashing Trump! :lol:

She looks far better than before thrown under and being mauled by the Trump bus.
But it's great to hear her talk all the same things Trump-haters are bringing up even now,
tells just how it's all a show.
Steve Bannon's existence does not undermine my previous point in any way, it merely proves my point that when Trump enters a new phase he switches up to new management to aid in that re-orientation and that other reasons for switching ponies are just background noise. Bannon getting the bigger job after Conway got Trump over the finish line is yet another example of Trump mixing it up yet again. Pattern recognition, get some.
*yip*

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:53 pm

:)
TheReal_ND wrote:Oh lawd...

Can I get this submitted to hashquotes?
It's not a hash quote, it's a club quote.

ssu

Post by ssu » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:32 am

The idea that Flynn would make a deal with the FBI isn't far fetched. Or that the FBI could put the pressure on him. Of course it's only a possibility, as likely the FBI isn't doing this investigation as ferociously as it would pursue let's say Al Qaeda terrorists.

This is because of his lobbying effort for Turkey. Woolsey's bombshell (or mortar round, as there are bigger things exploding in the Trump realm) that he was invited to discuss with Flynn and Turks close to Erdogan about kidnapping Gülen and bringing him to Turkey. Now for Erdogan to get that to this level cost a little bit over half a million dollars, which is quite cheap, actually, when one considers that Turkey has also officially inquired that Gülen would be deported back to Turkey. (See Ex-CIA Director: Mike Flynn and Turkish Officials Discussed Removal of Erdogan Foe From U.S.)

ex-CIA chief Woolsey, who interestingly came out only now:

Gülen, the cleric that wasn't kidnapped ...or deported, yet.

Of course with that, add there the Kislyak thing, and Flynn seems a guy that the FBI could pressure. Assume they want to go forward. In some other time the to-be national security advisor lobbying for Turkey in this way (and failing to mention it) would be a big scandal. But things, even the failures, are HUUGE in the Trump administration, so this one is tiny and thus hasn't made it to the "front pages".

Yes, what a hardworking and talented lobbyist foreign countries lost in general Flynn.
Not only Russia, as money talks...

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:25 am

I heard Flynn pushes the solids button on the toilet even when there's only liquids.

#indictmentnow
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:01 am

Gülen is pure cancer that should have been deported years ago. No real sympathy from me there.

ssu

Post by ssu » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:48 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Gülen is pure cancer that should have been deported years ago. No real sympathy from me there.
Deporting Gülen to Turkey might perhaps be one move... to save the Turkish-US alliance.

But kidnapping him?

Sometimes it happens like that... a person is given asylum or refugee status, and then the person is snatched by the countries intelligence services or special forces with behind the scenes permission to do it. Hence here Flynn etc. might have thought about doing it like that: Turkish secret service grabs Gülen, the US can say that Gülen didn't want security and/or they didn't have anything to do with it. Avoid the legal/political problems of simply handling over a person to Erdogan who basically jails & fires officers for just serving in NATO headquarters.

Anyway, this whole mess is far from over.

And lets remember that the thing had a price tag: half a million or so for lobbying for it.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:55 pm

Iirc Gülen has close ties to the previous administration or at least a good deal of campaign contributions. I would love to learn everything the IC knows about him but it's doubtful they will throw the previous administration under the bus like they so avidly do with the current one. I don't see this Gülen thing going anywhere. Extraordinary rendition isn't an unheard of thing anyway. We do it all the time, even on US soil, see Chicago. Good.