Trump Tower Bugged by BHO?

Alexander PhiAlipson

Re: Trump Tower Bugged by BHO?

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:08 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Mark Levin singlehandedly turned this "Russia spying" farce against the democrats and have them in full retreat.

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/03/ ... ng-claims/

Another aspect of this is that you are seeing people on the right start to form up again. Levin was no Trump fan.

Levin basically waded into this battle like Bill the Butcher. Bodies laying everywhere.
No----Levin was a borderline never-Trumper until quite nearly the end. The man remains, however, a Constitutional scholar, and he's all aboard the Trump train now. The media immediately got in line with this "no evidence" shit about Trump's tweets--but Levin hoisted them on their own petards: the evidence he presents comes directly from information leaked (probably improperly) to MSM outlets to boost the case against Trump. "Hillary's being investigated--pffft!--so is Trump!"
Haha--it's just so delicious--political jujitsu--I'm rubber. You're glue. Whatever you do bounces off of me and sticks to you!
Of course Trump puts out these ridiculous seeming tweets--it works every fucking time!
Wanna talk about Russia now, bitches?
:lol:
EDIT: jujitsu for tae kwon do.
Last edited by Alexander PhiAlipson on Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:14 pm

Judo.

Lol. Jewdo. That's a good one. I'm keeping that for later.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=jewdo
Damn

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:38 pm

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/05/us/p ... .html?_r=0
WASHINGTON — The F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, asked the Justice Department this weekend to publicly reject President Trump’s assertion that President Barack Obama ordered the tapping of Mr. Trump’s phones, senior American officials said on Sunday. Mr. Comey has argued that the highly charged claim is false and must be corrected, they said, but the department has not released any such statement.

Mr. Comey, who made the request on Saturday after Mr. Trump leveled his allegation on Twitter, has been working to get the Justice Department to knock down the claim because it falsely insinuates that the F.B.I. broke the law, the officials said.
Mr. Comey’s request is a remarkable rebuke of a sitting president, putting the nation’s top law enforcement official in the position of questioning Mr. Trump’s truthfulness. The situation underscores the high stakes of what the president and his aides have unleashed by accusing the former president of a conspiracy to undermine Mr. Trump’s young administration.
A spokesman for Mr. Obama and his former aides have called the accusation by Mr. Trump completely false, saying that Mr. Obama never ordered any wiretapping of a United States citizen.

“A cardinal rule of the Obama administration was that no White House official ever interfered with any independent investigation led by the Department of Justice,” Kevin Lewis, Mr. Obama’s spokesman, said in a statement on Saturday.
The claims about wiretapping appear similar in some ways to the unfounded voter fraud charges that Mr. Trump made during his first days in the Oval Office. Just after Inauguration Day, he reiterated in a series of Twitter posts his belief that millions of voters had cast ballots illegally — claims that also appeared to be based on conspiracy theories from right-wing websites.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Fife

Post by Fife » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:17 pm

Wait, what? Comey threw the election to Trump due to Rooskie mind rays a week before the election, I'm told.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:38 pm

p.s. Quoting the NYTimes or Washington Post is like quoting Fox News.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:47 pm

Martin Hash wrote:p.s. Quoting the NYTimes or Washington Post is like quoting Fox News.
Are you denying that Comey asked the Justice dept to reject Trump's claims or are you just playing the fake news game?
Are Trump's tweets and Breitbart the only information that we can quote now?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:49 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:p.s. Quoting the NYTimes or Washington Post is like quoting Fox News.
Are you denying that Comey asked the Justice dept to reject Trump's claims or are you just playing the fake news game?
They are citing anonymous sources. I would like to know the truth of the matter. The FBI spokesperson as well as the DOJ spokesperson declined to comment.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:51 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
I just had this discussion with an Australian diplomat this weekend. Americans (maybe everybody) is in the terrible position that our major news sources are so biased we can no longer trust them. I've become a YouTube news consumer.

p.s. When a story breaks, I actually come here first. The commentary, both pro & con, allows me to better understand what's going on.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:52 pm

Implying Australian media isn't just an extension of ours.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:41 pm

Alexander PhiAlipson wrote:Lewandowski says the "tapping" goes further--including then-senator Sessions. That's a pretty huge accusation--a Carlinian nightmare--US citizens being monitored--and leaked--under a law meant to apply to foreigners for purposes of national security. Dan must be going nuts! He's probably working on a new CS episode right now to address this exact issue. I betcha. Yup. Happening right now. :lol:
I've been busy this weekend and not following this story too closely, but a buddy of mine has been texting me saying this is a watershed moment and it will be either Trump or Obama's Waterloo.

So I'm trying to get caught up on this. What I understand currently is
Trump says Obama tapped his communications
Obama denied
Press says Trump evidence shaky
Obama did put in 2 FISA court requests to tap Trump, at least one was denied

Does that about sum it up ?
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience