Trump Tower Bugged by BHO?

ssu

Re: Trump Tower Bugged by BHO?

Post by ssu » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:06 pm

C-Mag wrote:Hanarchy, ssu and ND, yep, looks like the same guy. It will be interesting to see how it develops. I don't know anything about the guy.

Here's the deal with whistleblowers. They are dissatisfied about what is going on around them and that can come from a wide range of motivations from pure loyalty to higher ideals to opportunities for fame and fortune. Probably in most cases it's a mix. With Whistelblowers there is always a personal price to pay for exposing stuff and they usually have something there, and very, very rarely do the senior folks act responsibly to whistleblowers and honestly afford the protections they are supposed to get.

It's generally good for the system to have whistleblowers that expose wrong doing. But they will pay a price, look at Snowden, Manning and Assange. Manning was an easy case, UCMJ, bam. Snowden is still being called a Russian agent, don't know if that's true, and the charges against Assange seem fairly flimsy, but he's still locked in the Ecuadoran Embassy.

Well, we get to watch.
Yet I think some Binney, that NSA whistleblower even Dan interviewed, hasn't put himself into the position to be a true persona non grata.

And even more better example is embassador Joseph Wilson and his wife, the whole Valerie Plame -affair. There the CIA agent had absolutely nothing to do with whistleblowing (other than be a wife of a whistleblower), had to act as a lightning rod of the Vice President. Well, Scooter Libby from the Whitehouse Staff would have gone to jail, if he wouldn't have been pardoned.

In the end, I assume that if all this smoke produces the little fire (and not mirrors), it is going to be some Paul Manafort, Carter Page or Roger Stone that will get a slap in the wrist. And likely can be pardoned on the last day of the Trump presidency. Some Page or especially Stone can be the idiot that gets caught on some technicality... or then nothing happens. (Stone especially as he has bragged about how he has connections to Wikileaks and has been in touch with Guccifer 2.0)

Democrats simply aren't as bloodthirsty as the Republicans. So it can go a lot of different ways from here.

What I think is that the intelligence services don't want to have this Russia thing blow up: they have no desire or stomach to impeach Trump on collusion with a foreign country. No way. They would rather go through their government service careers to retire to play golf on some nice country club or go into a lucrative Private sector job. They do not want to get their department in the most vitriolic political mess there can be and look to be politically motivated, a true deep state. They don't want basically to show that Russians can do victory laps on their lawn and get away with it. They don't want the even bigger political crisis. After all, Trump has scaled back his pro-Russia statements and basically is acting in a normal way.

But this is a show nobody knows how it will end...
Last edited by ssu on Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:09 pm

ssu wrote:
Democrats simply aren't as bloodthirsty as the Republicans. So it can go a lot of different ways from here.
:lol:

I laugh at us humans, not you in particular. It's so damn funny how we human animals can see the same shit and come to conclusions that are 180 out.

I'm for more transparency. Let's open the vaults and see what's been happening.

BTW- I throw the Bullshit Flag on this collecting info on Trump and his team was 'Incidental'
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

ssu

Post by ssu » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:22 pm

C-Mag wrote: BTW- I throw the Bullshit Flag on this collecting info on Trump and his team was 'Incidental'
After they came out and said it was the Russians that had been doing the hacking, nothing was 'incidental' anymore.

You cannot overestimate just how alarming it is seen in military & intelligence circles of a Superpower if there is the possibility that one political candidate used the services of a foreing intelligence service to get into power.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:35 pm

ssu wrote:
C-Mag wrote: BTW- I throw the Bullshit Flag on this collecting info on Trump and his team was 'Incidental'
After they came out and said it was the Russians that had been doing the hacking, nothing was 'incidental' anymore.

You cannot overestimate just how alarming it is seen in military & intelligence circles of a Superpower if there is the possibility that one political candidate used the services of a foreing intelligence service to get into power.
AGREED
The press has 'incidental' as talking points.
To reinforce what you talking about with these intelligence circles, here's Nunes saying the FBI is not cooperating with Congress.

Chaffetz has come out and said he was spied on in Congress and he couldn't get any answers. I'm all WTF, these folks aren't listening to Congress :?:
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:28 pm

Reports coming out now that the Whitehouse is pointing the finger at John McCain as a source of leaks. Nothing too substantial yet. That would be quite the shit storm.
PLATA O PLOMO

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:37 pm

lol I don't even care anymore but I hope something bad happens to Song Bird.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:34 pm

Odins Eye.
IMG_1673.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:38 pm

Damn, dude, is that real?
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:43 pm

Martin Hash wrote:Damn, dude, is that real?
It's from a chan. Maybe, probably not. Chans are just huge rumor mills but people can dump info there because of that.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:25 pm

Martin Hash wrote:Damn, dude, is that real?
I have no idea, but it's certainly possible.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0