Trump Tower Bugged by BHO?

Mercury

Re: Trump Tower Bugged by BHO?

Post by Mercury » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:06 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Mercury wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
Can I ask you, which example of a one party State do you hold up as the perfect form of government? When I look for examples all I see is totalitarian communist or fascist regimes who put State above individual, none of which is a place that I would like to live.
Ps another butthurt meme will just prove your inability to debate.
Hoping for the destruction of one particular party "as a national force" is not the same as advocating for a "one party state ... as the perfect form of government".

Other parties would fill the vacuum left by the weakening of the Democratic party.
DSL has called repeatedly for the destruction of the left, this would leave the right without a strong opposition and the US as effectively a one party State.
Opposition is necessary in a working democracy to curb the excesses of the party in power.
There is no movement in the US with anywhere near the voter base needed to fill the vacuum that would be left by the Dems.
So if the Democrats became less popular than they are now, the people that currently vote for them wouldn't vote at all?
With sad countenance and downcast eyes, Aeneas wends his way, quitting the cavern, and ponders in his mind the dark issues.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:14 am

Alexander PhiAlipson wrote:
kybkh wrote:Shit seems more inevitable than 5 months ago.

The Left just needs to chill the fuck out. I understand the disappointment must be immense. To know that they lost the opportunity to completely change this country demographically in their favor for the foreseeable future to Trump must be infuriating.

Seems no one is thinking through their behavior to its final conclusion.
If Trump personally cured cancer today, tomorrow's headlines would read, "Trump Turns a Blind Eye to AIDS!"
:violin:
Yea, verily.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:15 am

Mercury wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
Mercury wrote:
Hoping for the destruction of one particular party "as a national force" is not the same as advocating for a "one party state ... as the perfect form of government".

Other parties would fill the vacuum left by the weakening of the Democratic party.
DSL has called repeatedly for the destruction of the left, this would leave the right without a strong opposition and the US as effectively a one party State.
Opposition is necessary in a working democracy to curb the excesses of the party in power.
There is no movement in the US with anywhere near the voter base needed to fill the vacuum that would be left by the Dems.
So if the Democrats became less popular than they are now, the people that currently vote for them wouldn't vote at all?
Exactly, that is what happened in November. There was a low turnout by Dems disgusted at Hillary. The republican vote barely increased from 2012.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:18 am

LEVIN IS MAD

Mercury

Post by Mercury » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:24 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Mercury wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
Exactly, that is what happened in November. There was a low turnout by Dems disgusted at Hillary. The republican vote barely increased from 2012.
That is true. The Dem party insisted on a candidate that didn't represent the values of its supporters. Who could blame those supporters if they started shopping somewhere else? If enough of those voters went for a new/different party, then that party becomes stronger and replaces the Dems. Not overnight, of course, but if the Dems forfeit much more of their own legitimacy, that's what probably should happen. Admittedly, I don't think that it will, at least not soon.
With sad countenance and downcast eyes, Aeneas wends his way, quitting the cavern, and ponders in his mind the dark issues.

Fife

Post by Fife » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:28 am

Watch a motherfucker lying through his crooked-ass teeth.

Then consider that he is one of the lead crooked-ass people behind all this shit.

Just watch.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:40 am

:o
Montegriffo wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:
I wonder if this criminal conspiracy will become the thing that Trump can use to finally destroy the democratic party as a national force.
Can I ask you, which example of a one party State do you hold up as the perfect form of government? When I look for examples all I see is totalitarian communist or fascist regimes who put State above individual, none of which is a place that I would like to live.

Stop being hysterical.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:45 am

Speaker to Animals wrote::o
Montegriffo wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:
I wonder if this criminal conspiracy will become the thing that Trump can use to finally destroy the democratic party as a national force.

Stop being hysterical.
Hysteria is the order of the day.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:55 am

Fife wrote:Watch a motherfucker lying through his crooked-ass teeth.

Then consider that he is one of the lead crooked-ass people behind all this shit.
http://www.hasjamesclapperbeenindictedyet.com

:x

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:29 pm

Mark Levin singlehandedly turned this "Russia spying" farce against the democrats and have them in full retreat.

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/03/ ... ng-claims/

Another aspect of this is that you are seeing people on the right start to form up again. Levin was no Trump fan.

Levin basically waded into this battle like Bill the Butcher. Bodies laying everywhere.