Trump Tower Bugged by BHO?

kybkh

Re: Trump Tower Bugged by BHO?

Post by kybkh » Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:55 pm

skankhunt42 wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Who's Dan?
Some guy who is begging to be a MSM cuck.
I don't consider Dan to be selling out trying to go main stream. He is just having trouble accepting the new reality.

Most middle to upper-middle class Americans got it pretty damn sweet and have to force themselves to feel threatened.

Especially ones that thrive in Obama's America.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:38 pm

Alexander PhiAlipson wrote:
kybkh wrote:So fucking tired of waiting on evidence.
Are you getting leftist, or just itching to put your stomping boots on?
:angry-tappingfoot:
Shit seems more inevitable than 5 months ago.

The Left just needs to chill the fuck out. I understand the disappointment must be immense. To know that they lost the opportunity to completely change this country demographically in their favor for the foreseeable future to Trump must be infuriating.

Seems no one is thinking through their behavior to its final conclusion.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:30 am

kybkh wrote:Shit seems more inevitable than 5 months ago.

The Left just needs to chill the fuck out. I understand the disappointment must be immense. To know that they lost the opportunity to completely change this country demographically in their favor for the foreseeable future to Trump must be infuriating.

Seems no one is thinking through their behavior to its final conclusion.
If Trump personally cured cancer today, tomorrow's headlines would read, "Trump Turns a Blind Eye to AIDS!"
:violin:
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:30 am

I wonder if this criminal conspiracy will become the thing that Trump can use to finally destroy the democratic party as a national force.

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:21 am

Lewandowski says the "tapping" goes further--including then-senator Sessions. That's a pretty huge accusation--a Carlinian nightmare--US citizens being monitored--and leaked--under a law meant to apply to foreigners for purposes of national security. Dan must be going nuts! He's probably working on a new CS episode right now to address this exact issue. I betcha. Yup. Happening right now. :lol:
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:27 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
I wonder if this criminal conspiracy will become the thing that Trump can use to finally destroy the democratic party as a national force.
Can I ask you, which example of a one party State do you hold up as the perfect form of government? When I look for examples all I see is totalitarian communist or fascist regimes who put State above individual, none of which is a place that I would like to live.
Ps another butthurt meme will just prove your inability to debate.
Last edited by Montegriffo on Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:28 am

Alexander PhiAlipson wrote:Lewandowski says the "tapping" goes further--including then-senator Sessions. That's a pretty huge accusation--a Carlinian nightmare--US citizens being monitored--and leaked--under a law meant to apply to foreigners for purposes of national security. Dan must be going nuts! He's probably working on a new CS episode right now to address this exact issue. I betcha. Yup. Happening right now. :lol:
Nah he's bashing trannies now.

I should charge my phone

Mercury

Post by Mercury » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:52 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Can I ask you, which example of a one party State do you hold up as the perfect form of government? When I look for examples all I see is totalitarian communist or fascist regimes who put State above individual, none of which is a place that I would like to live.
Hoping for the destruction of one particular party "as a national force" is not the same as advocating for a "one party state ... as the perfect form of government".

Other parties would fill the vacuum left by the weakening of the Democratic party.
With sad countenance and downcast eyes, Aeneas wends his way, quitting the cavern, and ponders in his mind the dark issues.

ssu

Post by ssu » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:53 am

Normal Trump-talk.

70-year old granpa is tweeting himself alone again.

Let's see, do we put this in the Trump allegations like the 5 million illegal voters voting for Hillary?

I guess so...

How much more evidence have we been provided? Wasn't Pence put on charge of that or who was it? Anyone here following that one?

I say this is Trump's unorthodox way of distraction, the "Look, Squirrel!"-thing. Or then he is getting confused that from the thing that the US intelligence services do tap the phones of Russian diplomats.

And of course, many people want to investigate the connections that Trump team has had with Russia.
Last edited by ssu on Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:02 am

Mercury wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
Hoping for the destruction of one particular party "as a national force" is not the same as advocating for a "one party state ... as the perfect form of government".

Other parties would fill the vacuum left by the weakening of the Democratic party.
DSL has called repeatedly for the destruction of the left, this would leave the right without a strong opposition and the US as effectively a one party State.
Opposition is necessary in a working democracy to curb the excesses of the party in power.
There is no movement in the US with anywhere near the voter base needed to fill the vacuum that would be left by the Dems.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.