Trump Tower Bugged by BHO?

Fife

Trump Tower Bugged by BHO?

Post by Fife » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:23 am

OK, I agreed with myself that I would wait until after noon to start a thread on this one if no one else had.

Watergate is chump change compared to this story. Is it true or fake?

Trump Goes Nuclear With Claim Obama Wiretapped Him During Election [Updated]

Posted on March 4, 2017 by John Hinderaker in Donald Trump, Obama Administration Scandals
Trump Goes Nuclear With Claim Obama Wiretapped Him During Election [Updated]

Early this morning, President Trump unleashed a barrage of tweets accusing then-President Barack Obama of wiretapping his office in Trump Tower during the presidential election:

This is the most explosive political allegation in many years, far more explosive than Watergate. Is it true? I assume it has some basis in fact, e.g., Trump’s security people may have told him that they detected a tap on one or more of his phone lines. I have no idea how that works, or why it would only be detected now, or how the presence of a wire tap could be connected to the Obama administration. But it seems unlikely that Trump would make such a dynamite allegation without some kind of support.

I also wonder what Trump means by “turned down by court earlier.” It sounds like the Obama administration applied for a tap on Trump’s phones at some point, and was denied. Is it possible that Obama later succeeded in getting a wire tap order from a partisan judge, and that is what has now come to light? That is hard to imagine, but there are some very bad federal judges. The comment “nothing found” may support this interpretation.

At this point, it is all quite mysterious. But the claim is nuclear, and I can’t believe it is wholly without basis. Stay tuned!

Alexander PhiAlipson

Re: Trump Tower Bugged by BHO?

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:40 am

I've got a bottle of Moët chilling and I know a place that delivers shucked oysters and caviar, but I'm still waiting on this one.

How hard would it be for Trump to call on one of his lieutenants and have Obama arrested for... something?
:twisted:

Burn, baby, burn!
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:22 pm

HeatStreet wrote:Two separate sources with links to the counter-intelligence community have confirmed to Heat Street that the FBI sought, and was granted, a FISA court warrant in October, giving counter-intelligence permission to examine the activities of ‘U.S. persons’ in Donald Trump’s campaign with ties to Russia.
The first request, which, sources say, named Trump, was denied back in June, but the second was drawn more narrowly and was granted in October after evidence was presented of a server, possibly related to the Trump campaign, and its alleged links to two banks; SVB Bank and Russia’s Alfa Bank. While the Times story speaks of metadata, sources suggest that a FISA warrant was granted to look at the full content of emails and other related documents that may concern US persons.
https://heatst.com/world/exclusive-fbi- ... to-russia/
:shock:

Could it be that there's some there there?
After all these volleys of nothing-burgers fired at him, has Trump just hurled a big boulder in return?
:shifty:
Last edited by Alexander PhiAlipson on Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

skankhunt42

Post by skankhunt42 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:33 pm

And boom goes ALL of the dynamite.
"just realize that our Welfare states are also propped up by your Warfare. You're not actually defending us from threats, but you are propping us up by fabricating threats to maintain the Perpetual War." - Smitty

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:34 pm

It's the real deal. People should be hopping mad. The democrats will ignore it, though.

Imagine if Bush did that to Obama..

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:26 pm

If the story is true, I'd expect Trump or his cabinet to do something about it. If nothing happens from them, then nothing happened to Trump.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:39 pm

So fucking tired of waiting on evidence.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:18 pm

kybkh wrote:So fucking tired of waiting on evidence.
Are you getting leftist, or just itching to put your stomping boots on?
:angry-tappingfoot:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:28 pm

Joel Pollak wrote a great piece on this the other day, using as sources the NYT and Washington Post in a ten point case based on Mark Levin's argument (I believe Levin was the guy that got the ball rolling with this, and was later backed up by Limbaugh).

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... ine-trump/

It was kind of obvious the Obama administration was doing this early on when they were leaking transcripts of phone calls from Trump cabinet picks, after all..

It's pretty fucking reprehensible, and I said as much when those transcripts came out. Democrats are fucking retarded for letting it pass too. It's going to happen to their people next, and don't come crying to me about it then.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:48 pm

How hard are we going to party when Trump pardons Obama? His legacy will be done.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751