Poker Has Fallen

Montegriffo

Re: Poker Has Fallen

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:37 pm

Fife wrote:So what is the "club ID" and "invitation code?" Or do we have that yet?
Still open to discussion.
Hashpipe poker club is the only suggestion so far.
"The deplorables" would be my choice.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:25 am

So what's the verdict... are we on for Sunday?

Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:43 am

DrYouth wrote:So what's the verdict... are we on for Sunday?

Can be but I thought 2nd Sunday for this Month would give more people the chance to sign up to Pokerstars and join in.
I'll set up the private club tonight and post the details we'll see how many people register.
So far it looks like me,you,Grumps,Capps and Fife.
The mischievous side of me wants to make the invitation code "Trump is a cock" just for the pleasure of imagining the righties having to type it...... :lol:
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

apeman

Post by apeman » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:43 am

If I'm not doing anything IRL on the date of the game I would be interested if you need another person.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:56 am

apeman wrote:If I'm not doing anything IRL on the date of the game I would be interested if you need another person.
The more the merrier, we can play a ring game if there is only one table. Hell we can even play dealers choice if the software allows.

apeman

Post by apeman » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:00 am

dealer's choice would be a learning experience, I've only played no limit hold em

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:10 am

apeman wrote:dealer's choice would be a learning experience, I've only played no limit hold em
This is the reason I'm not a fan of dealers choice, you can end up spending more time explaining the games than actually playing them.
Looks like Grumpy is over-ruled, hold 'em it is.
I've nearly caught up with my reading so I'll go and set up the private club soon........

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:29 am

Montegriffo wrote:
apeman wrote:dealer's choice would be a learning experience, I've only played no limit hold em
This is the reason I'm not a fan of dealers choice, you can end up spending more time explaining the games than actually playing them.
Looks like Grumpy is over-ruled, hold 'em it is.
I've nearly caught up with my reading so I'll go and set up the private club soon........
Fuck democracy.

Really, I'm just a fan of variety. Not a big deal, as we're just getting together to talk shit for bragging rights. :)
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:44 am

Thing is, I've played loads of Omaha, I understand how to play it but I still have no fucking clue what a good starting hand is till I see the flop.
No limit hold 'em is the Cadillac, why drive a Ford?

Right I'm off to set it up now, should only take an hour or two with my internet speed. :roll:

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:46 am

SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0