Poker Has Fallen

Montegriffo

Re: Poker Has Fallen

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:25 pm

We'll need to come to a consensus about when to play. Better to be a day before a day off for me as the time difference could make it a late finish in the UK. I will be working every weekend with my new job.
I can try and set in up for this coming Sunday night if that suits everyone.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:47 pm

I'll let DrTrech know, if anyone has a contact for HarryK or anyone else from the old crew who would be interested send them a message. It might draw a few of them back to the forum.
I'll be managing the members so any of you lurkers out there I'm not going to include you unless you've made at least 10 posts so we can get to know you a bit first.
Anyone interested will need to set up a Pokerstars account if you haven't got one already. Maybe this Sunday doesn't allow time to get enough people organised so we can put it back to next Sunday this month.
If Sundays are no good for too many people we can discuss a more suitable day and time which would suit the largest numbers.

This could be fun............ :dance:

ps..... No AI allowed.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:50 pm

Sounds good Monte!

I'm gonna try to do this...

But I can't function at work without sleep...

So a Friday or Saturday will work better for me if it's gonna go late.

My timezone is Pacific Time.

I'll send Harry K a facebook message when you have a date and time.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:54 pm

Won't you feel guilty taking money from a guy who lives in a van, though?

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:59 pm

Montegriffo wrote:ps..... No AI allowed.

What's the minimum BAC?

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:03 pm

DrYouth wrote:Sounds good Monte!

I'm gonna try to do this...

But I can't function at work without sleep...

So a Friday or Saturday will work better for me if it's gonna go late.

My timezone is Pacific Time.

I'll send Harry K a facebook message when you have a date and time.
By my reckoning an 8pm start Eastern time would be 5pm for you. It's us Euros who are going to have to worry about late nights. I would guess a game would last around 3hrs with the standard Pokerstars' blind structures depending on numbers.
Anyone up for it post here please so I can get an idea of numbers.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:06 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Won't you feel guilty taking money from a guy who lives in a van, though?
Firstly I have more disposable money than most because I live in a truck, secondly because America is a nanny state we can't play for real money.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:13 pm

Fife wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:ps..... No AI allowed.

What's the minimum BAC?
Born Again Christians? I'll let people use their own moral compasses mine's broken.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:14 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Won't you feel guilty taking money from a guy who lives in a van, though?
Firstly I have more disposable money than most because I live in a truck, secondly because America is a nanny state we can't play for real money.

That's a good point. I bet you could stash away some serious dough without paying rent or mortgage.

As far as our ridiculous gambling laws.. that's just because the government wants a cut. Americans still play through foreign servers all the time. It just seems too risky to me and almost designed for cheats.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:15 pm

So what is the "club ID" and "invitation code?" Or do we have that yet?