Poker Has Fallen

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Poker Has Fallen

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:28 am

DrYouth wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:I assume we want no limit Texas Hold 'Em?
You assume correctly.
Ideally, we'd have a room where we could do some kind of 'dealer's choice' thing. I'm not sure if anyone offers that though...
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:28 am

I'm not a fan of dealer's choice...
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:32 am

DrYouth wrote:I'm not a fan of dealer's choice...
Not talking about made-up stuff, but you should have the option to switch to Omaha or 7-card stud, etc. I dunno.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:41 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
DrYouth wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:I assume we want no limit Texas Hold 'Em?
You assume correctly.
Ideally, we'd have a room where we could do some kind of 'dealer's choice' thing. I'm not sure if anyone offers that though...
I was thinking a tourney would be more appropriate as there would probably be too many of us for one table. You could start a side table after I knock you out for all that Omaha, Stud, Draw nonsense...
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:19 am

Ok, I've sent a message to the support team at Pokerstars to ask if it's possible to set up a private tourney in play money. If it is I was thinking 1am GMT on the first Monday of each month. That would be 8pm on the Sunday Eastern time for you guys I think. Any later and it would be too late for us Europeans.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:24 am

Wow that was quick, I just got this response,

Hello Monte,

Thank you for your email and for allowing us to assist you.

Please note this is completely possible and you just need to create your own online Poker Club. To do so just start our software and from the Main Lobby screen, select:

'More' → 'Home Games' → 'Create a Poker Club'

Establish a unique name for your club along with an invitation code for new member invitations. Read and agree with the 'Home Games Terms & Conditions', then select 'Create Club'. Remember not to use your Stars Account password or any private information in your 'Invitation Code' as this code is shared with everyone you invite to join your club.

After creating your club, you will be assigned a Club ID and a private customizable Home Games Poker Club Lobby will be displayed. You can then begin inviting friends to join by sending them your 'Home Games Club ID' and 'Invitation Code'.

Go to 'Manage Games' in your Club Lobby and you will have the ability to start creating ring games and tournaments for you and your friends. Please consider that players will be limited depending on the software's platform that they are playing at:

.COM Site:

• Maximum Number of clubs that can create: 2

• Maximum number of clubs that can join up: 10

.NET site:

• Maximum Number of clubs that can create: 1

• Maximum number of clubs that can join up: 3

Joining a friend’s private Home Games Poker Club is just as easy. Go to 'More' in the Main Lobby and select 'Home Games' → 'Join a Poker Club'.

Enter the Club ID and Invitation Code, along with your name or comment. Your name or comments will only be seen by the Club Manager in order to approve your application to join the club. Do not forget to include your name so the Club Manager can recognize you.

Agree to the 'Home Games Terms & Conditions' and click 'Join Club'. After submitting your application, the Club Manager will be notified of your request to join, and once accepted the Club Name will appear in your list of clubs on the Home Games Lobby.

Should you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us back

Best Regards,

Ariel
Stars Support Team

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:20 am

That works. HashPipe Poker Club. ;)

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:10 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:That works. HashPipe Poker Club. ;)
Invitation code, "Dan Carlin's a cuck" :lol:

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:12 pm

CuckCarlin123 :lol:

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:17 pm

They know my password :?