Poker Has Fallen

LVH2

Re: Poker Has Fallen

Post by LVH2 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:45 am

Montegriffo wrote:
DrYouth wrote:Hey..

What poker app do you love for your smartphone?

I don't want to play with real people online... too slow and too much time commitment.

Just refine my skill against the app... for the occasional live game.
There was some discussion of a Monthly poker night amongst us, I'd like to reopen that if we can find a site which is international. It would have to be play money as the puritan Americans can't play for real money. Bragging rights would have to suffice.
My online poker has been suffering recently as I spend too much time on here. :(
Last I checked, Americans could play on Pokerstars for play moneys.

Unlikely I'd be able to do it, but that might be the best platform.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:35 am

Pokerstars is good, it's one of my 3 sites already. I'll investigate the play money side and see if it's possible to set up a private tournament. I assume we want no limit Texas Hold 'Em?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:56 am

Montegriffo wrote:Pokerstars is good, it's one of my 3 sites already. I'll investigate the play money side and see if it's possible to set up a private tournament. I assume we want no limit Texas Hold 'Em?
One of those sites offered semi-permanent private rooms to play in. Don't remember if it was PolerStars or FullTilt though. It's been many years now. (Goddamn morality legislators)
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:04 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:Pokerstars is good, it's one of my 3 sites already. I'll investigate the play money side and see if it's possible to set up a private tournament. I assume we want no limit Texas Hold 'Em?
One of those sites offered semi-permanent private rooms to play in. Don't remember if it was PolerStars or FullTilt though. It's been many years now. (Goddamn morality legislators)
Maybe you could check it out then as you have faster internet than me. I use FullTilt too but they are the same site really since Pokerstars took them over.
ps you should move to the UK, we still have freedom and rights over here :lol:
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:06 am

Montegriffo wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Maybe you could check it out then as you have faster internet than me. I use FullTilt too but they are the same site really since Pokerstars took them over.
If I got a free-move pile of money, and kidnapped my kids, I'd love to live in Canaderp or Ireland. I'm pretty tired of the Puritans fucking with my rights.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

apeman

Post by apeman » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:10 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:If I got a free-move pile of money, and kidnapped my kids, I'd love to live in Canaderp or Ireland. I'm pretty tired of the Puritans fucking with my rights.
:violin:

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:17 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
If I got a free-move pile of money, and kidnapped my kids, I'd love to live in Canaderp or Ireland. I'm pretty tired of the Puritans fucking with my rights.
Ireland is the best. If I got fed up with the land of the Iceni that would be my first choice. County Cork somewhere on the beautiful coastline. The Irish are the friendliest most helpful people I've ever come across. Not like those dour Scots at all.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:21 am

I'd move to Mexico
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:40 am

California wrote:I'd move to Mexico
That's not expensive. You'd live like a king there on a couple grand.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:24 am

Montegriffo wrote:I assume we want no limit Texas Hold 'Em?
You assume correctly.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty