Quebec Shooting

TheReal_ND

Re: Quebec Shooting

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:47 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:Suspect is lone shooter, Alexandre Bissonette, 27, Quebecois, described by acqaintances as "unpopular nerd", "very right wing", "very pro-Israel", "anti-immigration", also former Royal Canadian Army Cadet.

http://heavy.com/news/2017/01/alexandre ... eo-motive/
So that's official now is it? I refrained from stating that when I brought up his name earlier for fear of just adding to the mindless speculation. There were also reports that his social media output was full of praise for Le Pen's Front National and Trump's immigration policies.
Well he was posting on /pol/ so it's not that surprising. She's real big with /pol/.

Hiro is finally going to range ban the leafs.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:53 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:I saw his facebook page earlier. He was all over the place. I am sure the media will pick and choose all the right wing stuff, and then ignore all the progressive stuff. He is kind of crazy. It's a bunch of conflicting likes, honestly. If it's still up, you can look at it for yourself.
Interesting. So when a lone shooter is right wing he can be mentally ill. I'll remember that next time you discount the possibility when it's a Muslim guy shooting up a nightclub.

You going to apologise for all that mindless speculation and fake news you regurgitated earlier about it being a pair of disaffected gay Muslims taking action against the Mosque that had refused them membership now?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:58 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:I saw his facebook page earlier. He was all over the place. I am sure the media will pick and choose all the right wing stuff, and then ignore all the progressive stuff. He is kind of crazy. It's a bunch of conflicting likes, honestly. If it's still up, you can look at it for yourself.
Interesting. So when a lone shooter is right wing he can be mentally ill. I'll remember that next time you discount the possibility when it's a Muslim guy shooting up a nightclub.

You going to apologise for all that mindless speculation and fake news you regurgitated earlier about it being a pair of disaffected gay Muslims taking action against the Mosque that had refused them membership now?

We may never know his motives..

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:05 pm

^^^^FAKE NEWS^^^^
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:07 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Hiro is finally going to range ban the leafs.
Hiro? Is that pretty boy Justin?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:09 pm

Jap Moot