Quebec Shooting

Ex-California

Re: Quebec Shooting

Post by Ex-California » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:07 am

I wonder if this was the gay muslim couple I saw on Ellen the other day
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:00 pm

Wtf? /pol/ knew this was Muslims twelve hours ago. What timeline are y'all on? It took them forever to release their identities too.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:18 pm

Look guys you are going to lose your right to shout FAKE NEWS if you continue to speculate wildly like this. As far as I can find out
Alexandre Bissonnette and Mohamed el Khadir were identified as suspects by Quebec City court clerk Isabelle Ferland.

However, Quebec police later said just one of the men is considered a suspect, while the other is considered a witness. They did not say which one remains the suspect.
You are all following along with Strangelove's self confessed speculation about 2 gay Muslims without questioning where this "information" has come from.
It is known that this Mosque had a pigs head left on the doorstep during last Ramadan.

Maybe your outrage could be directed against the deaths of 6 persons during prayer rather than inventing bogeymen to speculate about.

Just saying.......
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

skankhunt42

Post by skankhunt42 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:49 pm

He is without a doubt the biggest Cuck on Earth. Is this peak Cuck? Can one become more Cuck?
"just realize that our Welfare states are also propped up by your Warfare. You're not actually defending us from threats, but you are propping us up by fabricating threats to maintain the Perpetual War." - Smitty

boethius

Post by boethius » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:51 pm

Goddamn, will any be surprised when the rapefugees he let into his country end up ransacking his home, gangraping his wife and children to death, and then setting him alight in a cage?
Still got my foreskin thanks for asking. - Montegriffo.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:48 pm

skankhunt42 wrote:Image

He is without a doubt the biggest Cuck on Earth. Is this peak Cuck? Can one become more Cuck?

Isn't he the product of huge slut who cuckolded his "father" left and right?

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:57 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:I am reading some speculation they are a gay couple who was rejected by the mosque. It's Canada, so totally plausible.
Care to tell us your source for this speculation?
Is it just the voices in your head discussing it?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:58 pm

It appears at least one of the Muslims is transgender as well.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:59 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:I am reading some speculation they are a gay couple who was rejected by the mosque. It's Canada, so totally plausible.
Care to tell us your source for this speculation?
Is it just the voices in your head discussing it?

4Chan

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:00 pm

Good source.