Quebec Shooting

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Re: Quebec Shooting

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:34 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
No. There might be a point to it.
So the vile leftists were right all along! :twisted:
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:40 am

Suspect in Quebec mosque terror attack was of Moroccan origin, report shows

One of two gunmen who shouted 'Allahu akbar!' as they opened fire at a mosque in Quebec City was of Moroccan origin, a witness and local media reported Monday, revealing the first details about the attackers in the massacre that killed six people.

The terror suspects were identified as Mohamed Khadir and Alexandre Bissonnette, the Canadian TV network TVA Nouvelles reported. They were arrested soon after the shooting at the Quebec Islamic Cultural Centre Sunday night and were expected to appear in court later Monday, police told reporters.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/01/30 ... osque.html
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:42 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:

The point is, if everybody else is playing identity politics to your detriment, and you are not, then you eventually get lined up against a wall.

Everybody else does this except for us. You are not going to change the rest of humanity to buy into your color-blind kumbaya mentality.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:48 am

The point is, if everybody else is playing identity politics to your detriment, and you are not, then you eventually get lined up against a wall.

Everybody else does this except for us. You are not going to change the rest of humanity to buy into your color-blind kumbaya mentality.
"Everybody else is doing it" was the excuse I used in kindergarten to try to get away with doing shit I knew I shouldn't do.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:49 am

"Everybody else is doing it" was the excuse I used in kindergarten to try to get away with doing shit I knew shouldn't do.

OMFG.

If somebody is beating on you, do you just let them beat on you and refuse to fight back?

This is why you get called a cuck.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:50 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
Suspect in Quebec mosque terror attack was of Moroccan origin, report shows

One of two gunmen who shouted 'Allahu akbar!' as they opened fire at a mosque in Quebec City was of Moroccan origin, a witness and local media reported Monday, revealing the first details about the attackers in the massacre that killed six people.

The terror suspects were identified as Mohamed Khadir and Alexandre Bissonnette, the Canadian TV network TVA Nouvelles reported. They were arrested soon after the shooting at the Quebec Islamic Cultural Centre Sunday night and were expected to appear in court later Monday, police told reporters.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/01/30 ... osque.html

They held on to it long enough to plaster the MSM with their narrative, though.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:03 am

I am reading some speculation they are a gay couple who was rejected by the mosque. It's Canada, so totally plausible.

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:00 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:I am reading some speculation they are a gay couple who was rejected by the mosque. It's Canada, so totally plausible.
So they're repressed gays? Like the Orlando guy? Sounds fishy. :think:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:01 am

Xenophon wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:I am reading some speculation they are a gay couple who was rejected by the mosque. It's Canada, so totally plausible.

No, the speculation is that they are openly gay, and the mosque told them they couldn't keep going there unless they stopped pegging each other in the ass. So they went on a shooting rampage.

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:02 am

Xenophon wrote:

No, the speculation is that they are openly gay, and the mosque told them they couldn't keep going there unless they stopped pegging each other in the ass. So they went on a shooting rampage.
Gotcha.