Quebec Shooting

Speaker to Animals

Quebec Shooting

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:40 am

Two guys attacked a mosque. They are in custody but the authorities refuse to identify them while the Substitute Band Teacher in Chief declared it a terrorist attack on Muslims.

My current bet is that they were Muslims attacking their own. If the authorities had two white Christians in custody, you better believe they'd make that known. Instead they want to clamp down on the identity of the shooters while they run with the Muslims are the true victims narrative.

A few days from now,I am guessing it will come out that they are Muslims (or white converts to Islam) and went in there because of some theological issues (or the mosque was cooperating with authorities in terror investigations). They probably were shouting Alahu Akbar as they did it.

Just guessing here, but I have prior probability on my side with this one.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Re: Quebec Shooting

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:48 am

In all fairness, Muslims are the main victim of most Muslim terrorism.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:58 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:In all fairness, Muslims are the main victim of most Muslim terrorism.

But that's not what the lying MSM and Canadian government are running with. They are plastering the headlines with "violence against Muslims" and "anti-Muslim sentiment".

If this turns out to be more Muslim violence, then I would hope more people will wake up to this lying scam that is the MSM and the marxist ideology.

Maybe I am wrong and these are just two rednecks. I doubt it, though, I am not interested in discussing the obvious problem of Muslim violence here but, rather, the rampant lying by the MSM and their attempts to manipulate people.

How in the fuck can you write in one line that the authorities are withholding the identities and refuse to speculate on a motive, and then down at the bottom of the page run with quotes about how "Islamaphobia" killed innocent Canadians? http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nati ... story.html

And when has a liberal government withholding the identities of terrorists ever happened except when the identities run counter to the marxist "narrative"?

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:06 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:In all fairness, Muslims are the main victim of most Muslim terrorism.
And we must save them from themselves!

Apparently at least one of the shooters shouted "Allahu akbar!"; although they have two suspects in custody, Canada hasn't released their names, thus, once again, we may never know.
:shifty:
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:07 am

That's funny. The lying MSM articles I have read didn't mention the shooters were shouting Alahu Akbar. I guess they had to make room in the column for all the obligatory blaming of white America.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:14 am

I think we all agree that the sooner we can abandon identity politics, the better.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:15 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:I think we all agree that the sooner we can abandon identity politics, the better.

Nah, fuck that. The left started this shit, but you can't put it back in the bag.

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:17 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:That's funny. The lying MSM articles I have read didn't mention the shooters were shouting Alahu Akbar. I guess they had to make room in the column for all the obligatory blaming of white America.
CBCNews wrote:A witness who asked to remain anonymous told Radio-Canada that two masked individuals entered the mosque.

"It seemed to me that they had a Québécois accent. They started to fire, and as they shot, they yelled, 'Allahu akbar!' The bullets hit people that were praying. People who were praying lost their lives. A bullet passed right over my head.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/ ... -1.3957686

Note the Québécois accent. French-Canadian Muslims?
:think:
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:20 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:I think we all agree that the sooner we can abandon identity politics, the better.

Nah, fuck that. The left started this shit, but you can't put it back in the bag.
Cutting off our noses to spite our faces are we?
HAIL!

-Hwen

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:27 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:

Cutting off our noses to spite our faces are we?

No. There might be a point to it.