The Fed Ex Driver and the Flag

TheReal_ND

Re: The Fed Ex Driver and the Flag

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:41 pm

KerningChameleon wrote:
KerningChameleon wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:Point being I can do whatever the fuck I want to the Union Jack free of any repercussion. With the American flag.... less so.

It's not that I'm really invested in that flag as a rallying point anyway. Half of my "fellow Americans" are from somewhere other than Western Europe and I want them the fuck out.
I'm still not clear what your plan for these "Native Americans" and their federally recognized independent nations you so hate is. Unless you want them kicked out of Oklahoma and sent back to their ancestral US East Coast, which seems like a lateral move from your perspective.
I'm waaaaaaaiting...

EDIT: In the meantime, enjoy this totally rad image:

My plan involves slowly turning the valve off on non European, South African, Australian and New Zealand immigration which is the exact opposite position of our immigration policy since 1965 and a slight modification of our 1924 immigration policy. That's really about it. That's my plan at least. Trump represents a good firt step in that direction.

Nice image.

KerningChameleon

Post by KerningChameleon » Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:57 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
KerningChameleon wrote:
KerningChameleon wrote:
I'm still not clear what your plan for these "Native Americans" and their federally recognized independent nations you so hate is. Unless you want them kicked out of Oklahoma and sent back to their ancestral US East Coast, which seems like a lateral move from your perspective.
I'm waaaaaaaiting...

EDIT: In the meantime, enjoy this totally rad image:

My plan involves slowly turning the valve off on non European, South African, Australian and New Zealand immigration which is the exact opposite position of our immigration policy since 1965 and a slight modification of our 1924 immigration policy. That's really about it. That's my plan at least. Trump represents a good firt step in that direction.

Nice image.
You continue to sidestep my actual question: You say you want non-Europeans out of Your America. Native American Tribes are, by definition, not European. However, their homeland is within parts of the area you define as Your America. Additionally, though they are recognized as independent nations, every Native American born in the United States is, of course, also a birthright citizen of the USA. (the same holds true for the good people of Puerto Rico despite "only" being a US territory, but that's a slightly separate matter)

If you're so obsessed with European blood purity in the populace of Your America, what do you think should be done with the non-European indigenous peoples? If you continue to ignore this question, I have to assume they don't actually bother you. Thus, you wouldn't mind your son, say, marrying a nice tribal girl and having kids with her someday.
"Old World Blues.' It refers to those so obsessed with the past they can't see the present, much less the future, for what it is. They stare into the what-was...as the realities of their world continue on around them." -Fallout New Vegas

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:00 pm

I'm willing to compromise and not send non whites back to their homelands. America will never become what it was once and I'm ok with that. As for indiginous people they either breed out or don't. I don't care. They can keep their reservations and programs. Are you fishing for a response to the pipeline going through the reservation? If they don't want it they don't have to have it I thought.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:43 pm

Smitty-48 wrote: Of course, being the seditious Argie loving bastard that you are, you'd probably declaim that as a "war crime" no doubt.
Certainly not. I bear no ill will towards the fine British and Gurkha troops which re-took the Islands from the fascist Junta, only towards the opportunist milk snatcher who put their lives on the line to prolong her disastrous reign and boost her failing popularity.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:56 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote: Of course, being the seditious Argie loving bastard that you are, you'd probably declaim that as a "war crime" no doubt.
Certainly not. I bear no ill will towards the fine British and Gurkha troops which re-took the Islands from the fascist Junta, only towards the opportunist milk snatcher who put their lives on the line to prolong her disastrous reign and boost her failing popularity.
And attempting to divide the troops from the Commander-in-Chief through HM Executive, is the dictionary definition of sedition.

"I'm with the soldiers in the field, but against their chain of command"; sedition. The very stuff, that all mutinies are made of.
Nec Aspera Terrent

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:01 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:I'm willing to compromise and not send non whites back to their homelands. America will never become what it was once and I'm ok with that.
Tell me about it. The place went all to shit after New Amsterdam was renamed. Now we have to live with the wannabe white newcomers.

:twisted:
:royalty-queen:

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:24 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
And attempting to divide the troops from the Commander-in-Chief through HM Executive, is the dictionary definition of sedition.

"I'm with the soldiers in the field, but against their chain of command"; sedition. The very stuff, that all mutinies are made of.
Then I'll set sail for Pit Cairn island via Tahiti next opportunity I get.
I'll not admit to being an Argie lover nor war crimes accuser when it comes to the Falklands though.
We'll just have to agree to disagree when it comes to M.H Thatcher as we are both too entrenched in our opinions to ever come to consensus on her.
She's dead now anyway and so far I'm happy enough with Theresa May considering the alternatives.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:32 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:

Then I'll set sail for Pit Cairn island via Tahiti next opportunity I get.
I'll not admit to being an Argie lover nor war crimes accuser when it comes to the Falklands though.
We'll just have to agree to disagree when it comes to M.H Thatcher as we are both too entrenched in our opinions to ever come to consensus on her.
She's dead now anyway and so far I'm happy enough with Theresa May considering the alternatives.
Invoking the recovery of the Falkland Islands as merely a political stunt, implies that Operation Corporate did in fact violate national and international law and the laws of armed conflict, inherent to the charge. A charge, which HM forces could not be absolved of, as an order to go to war, as mere political stunt, would be an inherently unlawful order, which they would be bound to decline.

Try as you might, you seditious bastard, you cannot in fact separate the soldier from said soldiers chain of command, as they are in fact one and the same.

The operation was either lawful, justified, and proportionate, or it wasn't; which is it?

The operation was entirely driven by The Right Hon. M.H. Thatcher on the advice of Admiral of the Fleet H.C. Leach, under the auspices of being lawful, justified, and proportionate, you're either wit her, or agin her, but if you're agin her, you're agin the troops as well, because without the lawful, justified and proportionate mandate from The Right Hon. M.H. Thatcher, what business had they being there?
Nec Aspera Terrent