The Fed Ex Driver and the Flag

C-Mag

The Fed Ex Driver and the Flag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:48 pm

So this broke this morning, and I think we are going to see a bunch more about it and we'll have another Flag burning debate.

As I understand it this Fed Ex Driver (Matt Uhrin) was making deliveries in Iowa City when he saw Old Glory being burnt and acted.

My first take, the flag burners are a bunch of pussies that don't believe in what they are doing because one dude goes and takes their protest away from them with a little determination and not much effort.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

de officiis

Re: The Fed Ex Driver and the Flag

Post by de officiis » Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:45 am

Are DCF bucks still currency? How many says FedEx fires the guy?

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:50 am

de officiis wrote:Are DCF bucks still currency? How many says FedEx fires the guy?
Having worked at FedEx at one point and knowing the culture they won't fire him.

Although that was 12 years ago.

Flag burning is just edge lord shit at this point I"m convinced
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:17 am

California wrote: Flag burning is just edge lord shit at this point I"m convinced
Can you explain what you mean?

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:31 am

de officiis wrote:
California wrote: Flag burning is just edge lord shit at this point I"m convinced
Can you explain what you mean?
People who burn flags are just doing it to get a rise out of the people who actually get pissed about flags being burned rather than any real symbolism

Or maybe that's just my own take since the symbolism means nothing to me
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:42 am

I would just get a rainbow flag and burn that shit right next to them.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:51 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:I would just get a rainbow flag and burn that shit right next to them.
Along with a hijab

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:50 am

California wrote:
de officiis wrote:Are DCF bucks still currency? How many says FedEx fires the guy?
Having worked at FedEx at one point and knowing the culture they won't fire him.

Although that was 12 years ago.

Flag burning is just edge lord shit at this point I"m convinced
Fred Smith - CEO, FEDEX
Marine Corps service[edit]
After graduation, Smith was commissioned in the U.S. Marine Corps, serving for three years (from 1966 to 1969) as a platoon leader and a forward air controller (FAC), flying in the back seat of the OV-10. Much mythology exists about this part of his life; Smith was a Marine Corps "Ground Officer" for his entire service. He was specially trained to fly with pilots and observe and 'control' ground action. He never went through Navy flight training and was not a "Naval aviator" or "pilot" in the military. Individuals who completed Navy flight training and became a "Designated Naval Aviator" (pilot) were obligated to serve six years at the time.
As a Marine, Smith had the opportunity to observe the military's logistics system first hand. He served two tours of duty in Vietnam, flying with pilots on over 200 combat missions. He was honorably discharged in 1969 with the rank of Captain, having received the Silver Star, the Bronze Star, and two Purple Hearts. While in the military, Smith carefully observed the procurement and delivery procedures, fine-tuning his dream for an overnight delivery service.[4]
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:53 am

:lol:

Hopefully the SJWs publicly demand the driver get fired so the CEO can tell them to get jobs.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:00 am

Speaker to Animals wrote::lol:

Hopefully the SJWs publicly demand the driver get fired so the CEO can tell them to get jobs.

Might happen. People are telling FEDEX to give him a raise. He has his own twitter following #FedExGuy and stuff like this
https://twitter.com/TheBrandonMorse/sta ... 22/photo/1
PLATA O PLOMO