Trump's SCOTUS

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Trump's SCOTUS

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:45 am

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:24 am
Et tu Brutus
Not one of Trumps SCOTUS placements stood behind him. Not one.
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/sup ... -6-records

With only Justice Clarence Thomas publicly dissenting, the US Supreme Court ruled against former President Trump, rejecting the former president’s claims of executive privilege and refused to stop the National Archives from turning over four tranches of Trump presidential records to the January 6 Committee

The National Archives can now turn over about 800 pages of material, including visitor and call logs, emails, draft speeches and handwritten notes.

The order gives a major legal and political victory to the House select committee and its Democratic chairman, Representative Bennie Thompson of Mississippi, as Democrat seek to make a Trump run in 2024 impossible.
I don’t see why we wouldn’t want more government records to be public. What am I missing?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:58 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:45 am

I don’t see why we wouldn’t want more government records to be public. What am I missing?
Sure. How about we get Obama's Fast N Furious records ?
The establishment are protecting previous insiders, but Trump get's no protection from 3 Justices he hired.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:58 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:45 am
C-Mag wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:24 am
Et tu Brutus
Not one of Trumps SCOTUS placements stood behind him. Not one.
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/sup ... -6-records

With only Justice Clarence Thomas publicly dissenting, the US Supreme Court ruled against former President Trump, rejecting the former president’s claims of executive privilege and refused to stop the National Archives from turning over four tranches of Trump presidential records to the January 6 Committee

The National Archives can now turn over about 800 pages of material, including visitor and call logs, emails, draft speeches and handwritten notes.

The order gives a major legal and political victory to the House select committee and its Democratic chairman, Representative Bennie Thompson of Mississippi, as Democrat seek to make a Trump run in 2024 impossible.
Really?

They already proved they can't be trusted... so why give them self-perceived ammo to make it possible to hurt anyone that opposes them?

Those who are on the committee are there for one reason, and one reason only. To make sure their views are upheld. They remove Trump from the equation, they have a chance to stay in power in 2024... how can't you see this?
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:22 pm

I’m fully aware of the bias.

I’m also aware that it won’t really hurt MAGA in the long run, so I’m for it. Any transparency is a good thing.

It can only encourage people to demand more of it.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:31 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:22 pm

I’m also aware that it won’t really hurt MAGA in the long run, so I’m for it. Any transparency is a good thing.

BLUF-Trump and MAGA voters are the target of a highly organized political show trial, I won't support that.

I agree transparency is a great thing. This is not transparency, this is railroading people and very likely covering up Intel Operation that resulted in the death of Americans. If the POTUS has to have all his communications revealed, all other branches of government should be forced to reveal all their records on the matter. That's transparency.

This committee is illegitimate when they ignore and hide the action of Ray Epps.
PLATA O PLOMO

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:38 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:31 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:22 pm

BLUF-Trump and MAGA voters are the target of a highly organized political show trial, I won't support that.

I agree transparency is a great thing. This is not transparency, this is railroading people and very likely covering up Intel Operation that resulted in the death of Americans. If the POTUS has to have all his communications revealed, all other branches of government should be forced to reveal all their records on the matter. That's transparency.

This committee is illegitimate when they ignore and hide the action of Ray Epps.
Yeah he’s testifying to the DNC committee this week about how he can’t comment on anything.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:37 am

They are making their move. Bottom line, you are going to have a new POTUS, and there will be no election.

Justice Breyer is retiring.

Theory
The Dems are stuck with two dead candidates in the top position. Biden and Harris, and they have to change it. Gotta get rid of Harris, but you have to make it look like a promotion. Dems are going to put Harris in the SCOTUS, then will fill behind her with a successor to Biden and someone the Dems can rally behind. Then Biden will quietly retire, handing over the country to someone the Deep State is comfortable with, and that they hope can rally the Dem base.

Who is that ?

Confirmation bias
Yesterday Pelosi announced she's running again and putting out indications for months that she would retire
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:45 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:37 am
They are making their move. Bottom line, you are going to have a new POTUS, and there will be no election.

Theory
The Dems are stuck with two dead candidates in the top position. Biden and Harris, and they have to change it. Gotta get rid of Harris, but you have to make it look like a promotion. Dems are going to put Harris in the SCOTUS, then will fill behind her with a successor to Biden and someone the Dems can rally behind. Then Biden will quietly retire, handing over the country to someone the Deep State is comfortable with, and that they hope can rally the Dem base.

Who is that ?

Confirmation bias
Yesterday Pelosi announced she's running again and putting out indications for months that she would retire
Wonder if she is going to be forced to retire if someone takes her seat?
#NotOneRedCent

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sat Jan 29, 2022 3:46 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Confirmation bias
Dude, :lol: her numbers are worse than Harris. They don’t have anybody. Their best bet would have to be some rando. More people can’t say “eww No.” if their first reaction is “who?”

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sat Jan 29, 2022 3:48 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:45 am
C-Mag wrote:

Theory

Who is that ?

Confirmation bias
Wonder if she is going to be forced to retire if someone takes her seat?
That like a +40D seat if she running she ain’t losing.