Law And Order All the Way. Oh, and Torture Too.

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Law And Order All the Way. Oh, and Torture Too.

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:30 pm

jbird4049 wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
jbird4049 wrote:
It's the new hep thing!

Prepper fads, now I've seen most everything. :lol:
Carhartt makes a nice one in camo, because.. camo.

http://www.carhartt.com/products/TS-Mag ... wAodwIMPAQ
That have to make money somehow...
If I had to guess, I'd say that it's not a dipshit fad, but a useful way to remove buckshot from a deer.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:23 pm

Below are the interrogation techniques we are actually talking about, so let's get Unit 731 and live vivisection out of our heads.
http://www.blackfive.net/main/2005/12/u ... y_run.html

1. The Attention Grab: The interrogator forcefully grabs the shirt front of the prisoner and shakes him.
Horrifying I know, but a good opening gambit.
2. Attention Slap: An open-handed slap aimed at causing pain and triggering fear.
Are you listening to me Khalid? Don't make me sheikh, sheikh sheikh you.
3. The Belly Slap: A hard open-handed slap to the stomach. The aim is to cause pain, but not internal injury. Doctors consulted advised against using a punch, which could cause lasting internal damage.
And there you have it, designed to cause a little pain but no lasting damage.
4. Long Time Standing: This technique is described as among the most effective. Prisoners are forced to stand, handcuffed and with their feet shackled to an eye bolt in the floor for more than 40 hours. Exhaustion and sleep deprivation are effective in yielding confessions.
Plenty of standing around and if you caught any sleep you were beating the system, because the loudspeakers were blaring and the guards were always jacking you around.
5. The Cold Cell: The prisoner is left to stand naked in a cell kept near 50 degrees. Throughout the time in the cell the prisoner is doused with cold water.
This went on in cells or in the courtyard standing in formation, and you can believe that your will to resist is significantly reduced by this. Add female guards belittling your manhood, parentage and prowess for grins and you get the picture.
6. Water Boarding: The prisoner is bound to an inclined board, feet raised and head slightly below the feet. Cellophane is wrapped over the prisoner's face and water is poured over him. Unavoidably, the gag reflex kicks in and a terrifying fear of drowning leads to almost instant pleas to bring the treatment to a halt.
These are the techniques applied to US Service members in SERE and I'm fine with it. Plenty of US Service members go through it.
http://humanevents.com/2007/11/05/water ... personnel/

For the most part, the extent of what happened at Abu Graib. I just wish W wasn't such a pussy and would have said, yes, we did that, it's our policy and it's been reviewed and approved by Congress. I don't hear any calls for the US government to stop doing this to it's own Soldiers, Sailors and Marines.................. Oh the Humanity ! :o
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:35 pm

It's a regular slaughter house by golly. Literally Hitler it's like he gassed them on the spot.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:38 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:It's a regular slaughter house by golly. Literally Hitler it's like he gassed them on the spot.
Yeah, makes you wonder where the government is hiding all the bodys and body parts.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:40 pm

C-Mag wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:It's a regular slaughter house by golly. Literally Hitler it's like he gassed them on the spot.
Yeah, makes you wonder where the government is hiding all the bodys and body parts.
Well don't you know goy, I mean guy, you can burn them right up and it all disappears! No stop digging there guy this is a memorial!

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:24 pm

[quote="C-Mag"]For the most part, the extent of what happened at Abu Graib. /quote]

Are you serious right now?

If you think that we just happen to have pictures of the worst things that happened there.... I don't even know what to say,.
These are the most effective ISIS recruiting propaganda ever created.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:26 pm

Well we let countries like Egypt do the real torture. That's pretty tame stuff.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:31 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Well we let countries like Egypt do the real torture. That's pretty tame stuff.
It's not cutting off bodyparts, or killing people, no. Therefore, this is fine and not torture?

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

apeman

Post by apeman » Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:33 pm

Serious question:

Wouldn't it be superior to use a slug (or sabot if rifled barrel) to shoot a deer instead of 00?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:35 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:Well we let countries like Egypt do the real torture. That's pretty tame stuff.
It's not cutting off bodyparts, or killing people, no. Therefore, this is fine and not torture?
Yeah. I think if we quit shipping people around to black sites where heinous shit occurs I would be pretty fine with the current state of affairs.
Serious question:

Wouldn't it be superior to use a slug (or sabot if rifled cartridge) to shoot a deer instead of 00?
Well what range are we talking here? Do you have a choke or nah?