Ex-gang member 'executed' after Obama commutes sentence

Mercury

Ex-gang member 'executed' after Obama commutes sentence

Post by Mercury » Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:43 pm

The grass ain't always greener on the sunny side...

http://www.mlive.com/news/saginaw/index ... readtigers
With sad countenance and downcast eyes, Aeneas wends his way, quitting the cavern, and ponders in his mind the dark issues.

Alexander PhiAlipson

Re: Ex-gang member 'executed' after Obama commutes sentence

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:51 pm

It was just some non-violent low-level drug-offender ensnared by institutionalised racism who was in the wrong place at the wrong time; God bless his innocent soul.
:cry:
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

Mercury

Post by Mercury » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:10 pm

It may have been a tragic accident.
With sad countenance and downcast eyes, Aeneas wends his way, quitting the cavern, and ponders in his mind the dark issues.

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:51 am

We may never know their motives.

Lemonade

Post by Lemonade » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:03 am

How nice of them to publish the address of the "safe house".

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:45 am

Lemonade wrote:How nice of them to publish the address of the "safe house".
It's a halfway house. Not really a secret.

What would have been hilarious is if they'd published the names of everyone else there and added, "They are now left to wonder if they will be next."

:twisted:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:50 am

There was a link in that article which is just mind blowing...gives a timeline of gang violence in Saginaw

This fourth installment of a Saginaw gang crime timeline — the result of combing through 30-plus years of Saginaw News articles — shows that by mid-2006, a collaborative investigation by federal, state, and local agencies had put a big dent in the Sunny Side's efforts. By early 2008, police had arrested so many members of the two gangs that they no longer could function.

The next four years went by without much discussion of gang violence, but after the city experienced 30 homicides in 2012, an ongoing rivalry between the East Side Gang and a new North Side Gang came to the forefront.

The timeline picks up in 2005, detailing the increasing gang violence and then those two gangs' demise, concluding with the present day.

June 29, 2006 — Mourners at the funeral of a 3-month-old who died in her sleep throw up East Side Gang signs at a North Side church, leading somebody in a Chrysler 300 to fire at least 10 shots into a crowd of dozens of people after following them to the infant's East Side home. The infant's 3-year-old sister is shot in the arm.

http://www.mlive.com/news/saginaw/index ... ine_2.html
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:21 am

kybkh wrote:June 29, 2006 — Mourners at the funeral of a 3-month-old who died in her sleep throw up East Side Gang signs at a North Side church, leading somebody in a Chrysler 300 to fire at least 10 shots into a crowd of dozens of people after following them to the infant's East Side home. The infant's 3-year-old sister is shot in the arm.

http://www.mlive.com/news/saginaw/index ... ine_2.html
LMFAO wow...
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:43 am

They were just reading a book.

3knuckleshuffle

Post by 3knuckleshuffle » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:02 am

That was an interesting read. Scary how many 15 year olds are shooting people or getting shot... can you imagine worrying about getting murdered at 15? I hated my life at 15 and all I had to worry about was getting laid and keeping my k/d ratio above 2 in counter strike...