Free Trade - Trump Style

Zlaxer

Free Trade - Trump Style

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:33 am

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mexico-says- ... 02231.html

What leverage does Mexico have? None come to mind, but then again I'm not an expert on Mexico's economy. Seems like the Mexican President is huffing and puffing because he's got a shitty hand. Thoughts?

@Smitty - Don't fret - I'm researching Chinese Steel this weekend.

Ex-California

Re: Free Trade - Trump Style

Post by Ex-California » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:01 am

They have none. Its about time we start swinging our dicks
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:07 am

California wrote:They have none. Its about time we start swinging our dicks
I'm all for working with Mexico, but not by gutting the US middle class to benefit the 0.1% by subsidizing the bottom 70% with state wellfare so they can purchase cheap foreign goods.

I'd love to see the US Mil pulled out of the Middle East and refocused on stabilizing Mexico and South America...We're pretty dam good at wiping out insurgencies.....the Cartels are no different....crush them and South America Stabilizes, which leads to less illegal immigrants pouring into the US....not only that, but richer neighbors tends to make you richer as well.

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:33 am

:o PATRIARCHY!!!!!!!

:angry-screaming:

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:51 am

Zlaxer wrote:
I'm all for working with Mexico, but not by gutting the US middle class to benefit the 0.1% by subsidizing the bottom 70% with state wellfare so they can purchase cheap foreign goods.

I'd love to see the US Mil pulled out of the Middle East and refocused on stabilizing Mexico and South America...We're pretty dam good at wiping out insurgencies.....the Cartels are no different....crush them and South America Stabilizes, which leads to less illegal immigrants pouring into the US....not only that, but richer neighbors tends to make you richer as well.
We've been fighting the Taliban for fifteen years, yet Afghanistan is one of world's top opiate producers. :think:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:05 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
Zlaxer wrote:

We've been fighting the Taliban for fifteen years, yet Afghanistan is one of world's top opiate producers. :think:

That's because US Troops have been guarding the fields...look that one up. Don't kid yourself - the US is dam good at making life miserable for insurgents - and we're barley devoting any serious amount of mil resources at the problem. The intelligence and drone strikes have kept them in check - Islamic recruiting is the reasons the insurgents are able to replenish their numbers (US doesn't have the political will to start bombing known recruitment centers).....to kill the Cartel's: 1- legalize drugs; and 2) treat the cartels like durka-durks.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:16 am

FYI, direct conflict with the cartels will result in terrorism across CONUS.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:20 am

We are not sending troops south of the border to fight cartels so the corrupt governments can stab us in the back.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:00 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:FYI, direct conflict with the cartels will result in terrorism across CONUS.
^^^ It would be a bloodbath across CONUS like the 99% hasn't even dreamed about. The totalitarianism of the US police state would move towards, well, you know, totality.

End prohibition, end the WOD. End the WOT. Put our swinging dick back in our pants. Tell the 0.1 % and their puppet Emperors to get fucking real jobs.

boethius

Post by boethius » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:55 pm

5 step plan to Make America the Fucking Greatest

1. Execute the banksters. Every last one, along with all their heirs. Got to end the plutocracy, full stop.

2. Close the borders. No more Mexican gangbangers or Canadian pop singers or store-brand jihadiis shooting up gay bars.

3. NATO can defend itself.
3.a. Same with Japan and Korea.
3.b. And Israel too (you have nukes, stop being pussies).

4. 100% tariffs on imports. You want to sell here, make here or go fuck yourself.

5. Shut down every federal agency that didn't exist in 1900. Including the the federal reserve. I'm flexible on whether we execute the former heads of those agencies and all their relatives to 3 degrees of consanguinuity or just execute the former heads and leave their families alone.
Still got my foreskin thanks for asking. - Montegriffo.