First Kids should always be off limits

Speaker to Animals

Re: First Kids should always be off limits

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:46 pm

The family dog comment was top-kek, though.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:49 pm

The SJWs are consuming each other and I couldn't be happier.

K@th

Post by K@th » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:56 pm

clubgop wrote:The SJWs are consuming each other and I couldn't be happier.
Like the SJWs that wished the Obama girls would get AIDS? Those SJWs?

Such a partisan bitch; can't admit that you only find horrible behavior horrible when a D does it. If an R behaves horribly against a WH kid, you're a fan.... like Limbaugh picking on Chelsea Clinton. All good, right?

But, don't anyone DARE pick on a Red team kid. :roll:
Account abandoned.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:13 pm

Kath wrote:
clubgop wrote:The SJWs are consuming each other and I couldn't be happier.
Like the SJWs that wished the Obama girls would get AIDS? Those SJWs?

Such a partisan bitch; can't admit that you only find horrible behavior horrible when a D does it. If an R behaves horribly against a WH kid, you're a fan.... like Limbaugh picking on Chelsea Clinton. All good, right?

But, don't anyone DARE pick on a Red team kid. :roll:
Someone was fired for saying some shit about the Obama kids see me shed a tear, nope. But when libs do it they are praised in the highest regard. David Letterman, louis CK, Bill maher, and a list of other wannabes taking shots at Palin's kids especially the one with downs. As for Limbaugh was he picking on her? Way more subtlety there, I would say praising the dog more than picking on Clinton. So until you are ready to go back in time and condemn those people you are just as partisan hack bitch as I. I'm just honest about it. :D :character-beavisbutthead: I am just happy the SJWs are enforcing their own stupid fascist rules on each other, thats all. So save the virtue signaling, undercover hack.

K@th

Post by K@th » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:20 pm

Glad to see you finally admit I'm not a lib. Thanks!
Account abandoned.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:53 pm

Kath wrote:Glad to see you finally admit I'm not a lib. Thanks!
Ok, undercover hack = lib but whatevs. Now I have a 75-25 policy on that. I wont tell you which one you fit into but when I coined the term "island of misfit political toys" you were one of the orginals.

I saw your post on Trump's AG pick and I still wonder if you were roofied while typing that.

jbird4049

Post by jbird4049 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:23 pm

I've understood why some think it's fine to flame someone just because their family/friend/neighbor/something is a politician/racist/murderer/someone horrible. I know most of the flamers are asses, but really what's the point? It's not like someone like Baron Trump could choose his family. Picking on anyone just for knowing someone is shameful, and to be old fashioned, dishonorable.

I think we should just drop them into a memory black hole because after thinking on a this, I realize that many flamers are like trolls. They are doing it to get attention, so the best punishment is ostracization by forgetfulness.
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:34 pm

I disagree with OP, no way that guy is 10 years old, he's on some super hair growth hormone pill I'm sure, his daily dose of orange gamma radiation will ensure a ripe 7'4" well built candidate to succeed the Trump empire after Ivanka. I thought we all already established that he was the one that hacked the DNC and Podesta