First Kids should always be off limits

K@th

First Kids should always be off limits

Post by K@th » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:30 pm

Ever since the Carter years ( perhaps before) kids who live in the white house have been getting picked on. Amy Carter took a lot of crap as have all first kids after her.

Most recently, a writer for SNL has been suspended for talking shit about Baron Trump. I don't know what was said and I don't want to give anyone page clicks to go find out. If it's offensive enough to get yourself suspended from SNL, it doesn't belong anywhere in the conversation.

The kid didn't ask for this, and by all measures visible, all his children have been raised well. Baron seems to be a perfectly nice kid.

Leave him alone.
Account abandoned.

Fife

Re: First Kids should always be off limits

Post by Fife » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:37 pm

It looks like NBC is sorting it out. It's their business, after all. What's the problem?

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:57 pm

100% agree with you Kath

The Trump opposition is so deranged they've been attacking this poor 10 year old boy since Election Night.

But opposition attacks on First Kids aren't new, I seem to remember Rush calling Chelsea Clinton First Dog or something.
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:59 pm

Fife wrote:It looks like NBC is sorting it out. It's their business, after all. What's the problem?
I think Kath's point is these wacko's in entertainment don't understand that there are moral lines that should never be crossed and a adult picking on a child is a big ass line that should never be crossed.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

K@th

Post by K@th » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:02 pm

California wrote:100% agree with you Kath

The Trump opposition is so deranged they've been attacking this poor 10 year old boy since Election Night.

But opposition attacks on First Kids aren't new, I seem to remember Rush calling Chelsea Clinton First Dog or something.
All first kids get picked on.. Obama's kids suffer all kinds of abuse... being called the N word, people hoping they get AIDS or some other disease.

My memory goes back to Amy Carter, who was picked on constantly.

Best not to blame the Trump haters.... this seems to be an asshole problem, and assholes come in all shapes & sizes.
Account abandoned.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:03 pm

Kath wrote:Ever since the Carter years ( perhaps before) kids who live in the white house have been getting picked on. Amy Carter took a lot of crap as have all first kids after her.

Most recently, a writer for SNL has been suspended for talking shit about Baron Trump. I don't know what was said and I don't want to give anyone page clicks to go find out. If it's offensive enough to get yourself suspended from SNL, it doesn't belong anywhere in the conversation.

The kid didn't ask for this, and by all measures visible, all his children have been raised well. Baron seems to be a perfectly nice kid.

Leave him alone.
I am certain that people have been convinced at this point that Trump is evil incarnate, hence normal rules of decency are not required.

That was they cry from the start, "we cannot normalize Donald Trump" or his irredeemable supporters.

When people are seen as inhuman...

I do 100% understand the terror being expressed by the Left. If you believe half of what you see on TV and are a minority/woman/gay/Muslim I totally understand how misled you have been concerning DJT's intentions.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:09 pm

The witch hunt concerns me a little more than the vile behavior of this woman. We shouldn't try to destroy lives for stupid comments.

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:16 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:The witch hunt concerns me a little more than the vile behavior of this woman. We shouldn't try to destroy lives for stupid comments.
bah...Fuck her! Fuck Madonna, and fuck every feminazi! :twisted:
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:20 pm

SilverEagle wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:The witch hunt concerns me a little more than the vile behavior of this woman. We shouldn't try to destroy lives for stupid comments.
bah...Fuck her! Fuck Madonna, and fuck every feminazi! :twisted:

The more they behave like that, the more Americans are getting red pilled. Don't hold them back.

adwinistrator

Post by adwinistrator » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:23 pm

Kath wrote:Ever since the Carter years ( perhaps before) kids who live in the white house have been getting picked on. Amy Carter took a lot of crap as have all first kids after her.

Leave him alone.
100% agree. If they're adults who want to get involved, then by all means, but leave the kids out of it.

Now, more importantly, presidential pets. We all know they're implicated, it's time to stop letting them off the hook.