Women's March

Alexander PhiAlipson

Re: Women's March

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:49 am

http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/26/women ... z4WxvF1eyv
The Daily Caller wrote:Hylton, along with three men and three other women, kidnapped 62-year-old real-estate broker Thomas Vigliarolo and held him for ransom, before eventually killing him. As noted in a 1995 Psychology Today article, when asked about forcibly sodomizing the victim with a three foot steel pole, Hylton replied: “He was a homo anyway.

Speaking about Hylton, New York City Detective William Spurling told Psychology Today: “I couldn’t believe this girl who was so intelligent and nice-looking could be so unemotional about what she was telling me she and her friends had done. They’d squeezed the victim’s testicles with a pair of pliers, beat him, burned him.”
Love trumps hate, y'all--except when you're playing "strategic card games," :snicker: when it's not always best to call a spade a spade.

See what I did there, anyone?

:goteam:
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:11 am

My newest hero

No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:18 pm

Way to be diverse, ladies. Real fucking diverse.
Women’s March Featured Speaker Who Kidnapped And Tortured A Man

The Women’s March on Washington last week featured as a speaker convicted felon Donna Hylton who, along with several others, kidnapped a man and then tortured him to death.

Hylton, along with three men and three other women, kidnapped 62-year-old real-estate broker Thomas Vigliarolo and held him for ransom, before eventually killing him. As noted in a 1995 Psychology Today article, when asked about forcibly sodomizing the victim with a three foot steel pole, one of Hylton’s accomplices replied: “He was a homo anyway.”

Speaking about Hylton, New York City Detective William Spurling told Psychology Today: “I couldn’t believe this girl who was so intelligent and nice-looking could be so unemotional about what she was telling me she and her friends had done. They’d squeezed the victim’s testicles with a pair of pliers, beat him, burned him.”

http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/26/women ... red-a-man/
And they put her on their fucking stage.

Oh, but it's not over yet,
ROSARIO DAWSON TO PLAY ACTIVIST DONNA HYLTON IN BIOPIC ‘A LITTLE PIECE OF LIGHT’

Dawson and Hylton are currently looking for a female screenwriter to adapt the book as well as a female director.

“We are all looking for the right female screenwriter and director for A Little Piece Of Light. This is a project for women, by women, of women,” said Dan Pearson, who is repping the material and Hylton’s life rights through his D4 Entertainement. “That’s how it’s got to go. Donna says, ‘Your voice is my voice. My voice is your voice. And together our voice is powerful.’ ” Frank Weimann at the FolioLit literary agency in New York is working with Pearson.

http://www.eurweb.com/2017/01/rosario-d ... ece-light/#
These are sick fucking people.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:32 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:

That's what I have been saying. This is not a legitimate ideology or movement. This is mental illness and social cancer.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:13 pm

So I've got a few questions about the irritated vagina march.

1. I've heard this was about womens rights and equality.
- When did women lose there equality ?
- Did it just happen after Trump was elected ?
- If not, why didn't you organize and march when you lost your equality ?
- If you lost your equality when Trump was elected, how did the election ruin your equality?
- what specific laws or rights are we talking about ?

2. I've heard Trump use of crude language, in particular the off air comments he made about grabbing pussy enraged women.
- how do you raise the bar of crude behavior by standing on stage with planned and rehearsed crude deliveries?
- Are women happy that speakers at this even threaten acts of terrorism on the US government ?

3. The inclusion in this event was, well, not very inclusive.
- why were some womens organizations excluded ?
- why weren't transgender women, or people who identify as women specifically sought out to join you or given speaking positions?
- why wasn't there more women of color at the march, were they excluded ?
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:24 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:

That's what I have been saying. This is not a legitimate ideology or movement. This is mental illness and social cancer.
Why are we not hearing more about this torture and murder?
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:24 pm

California wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:

Why are we not hearing more about this torture and murder?

It doesn't fit the "narrative".

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:31 pm

I know, it's more of a rhetorical and disgusted question

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:15 pm

Alexander PhiAlipson wrote:
The Daily Caller wrote:Hylton, along with three men and three other women, kidnapped 62-year-old real-estate broker Thomas Vigliarolo and held him for ransom, before eventually killing him. As noted in a 1995 Psychology Today article, when asked about forcibly sodomizing the victim with a three foot steel pole, Hylton replied: “He was a homo anyway.

Love trumps hate, y'all--except when you're playing "strategic card games," :snicker: when it's not always best to call a spade a spade.

She even has her own website.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:57 pm

de officiis wrote:
Alexander PhiAlipson wrote:

She even has her own website.
anyone who praises this filth deserves the rope
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751