Alternative Facts

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Alternative Facts

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:51 am

ssu wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:After thinking about this for a couple days; I'm not ready for a Lie-vs-Lie presidency. Next time the MSM lies, and Trump responds with another, I'm not going to post.
Smart move.

Trump will something Trump-like and the media will make a big fuss about it when the Trumpism can be questioned. And then the issue is the discourse itself.

Another thing to do is to discard altogether Trump's tweeting. Isn't important. Just look at what legislation and executive orders Trump puts in place.
That makes it just a BIT difficult to engage in national discussion over policy. You're essentially ceding all authority to the president, while reserving the right to bitch after the fact.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

clubgop

Re: Alternative Facts

Post by clubgop » Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:31 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
ssu wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:After thinking about this for a couple days; I'm not ready for a Lie-vs-Lie presidency. Next time the MSM lies, and Trump responds with another, I'm not going to post.
Smart move.

Trump will something Trump-like and the media will make a big fuss about it when the Trumpism can be questioned. And then the issue is the discourse itself.

Another thing to do is to discard altogether Trump's tweeting. Isn't important. Just look at what legislation and executive orders Trump puts in place.
That makes it just a BIT difficult to engage in national discussion over policy. You're essentially ceding all authority to the president, while reserving the right to bitch after the fact.
So like they treated Obama administration.