Alternative Facts

adwinistrator

Re: Alternative Facts

Post by adwinistrator » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:17 pm

Here is a timelapse of the entire crowd at Trump's inauguration, from up high and behind the crowd, from the start of the morning, to when people began leaving.

This will give you a very clear understanding of the attendance that the low-angle photos from different times are not.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:33 pm

FAKE!!! You're obviously a part of the media conspiracy. Who do you work for? Goddamned soulless liberal pussy.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

adwinistrator

Post by adwinistrator » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:15 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:FAKE!!! You're obviously a part of the media conspiracy. Who do you work for? Goddamned soulless liberal pussy.
DO NOT RESIST YOUR SOUL BELONGS TO ME NOW M͛ͣ ̱͇̲̺̿́͊͑ͬ̒͞ ̼̬͉̗̌͗ͫ͊͛̓̏ ̠̱̤ͫͪ̍͊̋ͭ ͖͙̼̓̒͌ͧ̀ͯ̚ ̫̋̋ ̯̳̰̜̪̻͎̀̏̎́̓̐ͧ ̬̭͈̫͉ͫ̆̑̎͌ ̼͕̭ͫ̆̌̈̇͋ͧṊ̗̳ͬͭ̓ ̭̝͓͍ͭ͆́͛͗ͯ̉ ̫ͨͦ̔ͯ̆̇ ̝̙̖̙̀͗̏ ̟͍̱͔̯̙̎͜ ͔̦̣̳͆ͨͥ̆ͪ͘ ̹̄ͫ̓ͭ́Ḑ̹̈͊̆͗ͮ̅ ͚̩̱̙̝̹̦B̷̂O̶̭D̸ͮ̊ͫY͚͍ͦ̽ ͈̭̱̩ͨ̎ͭ̀̎̚ͅP̩̠̊Rͩͫ̒͊ͫ͡O͛B̢̥͖̖̖̯͈̱̈́̃͊͌̎ͥL͙̤̒̋͑̂̒̿͆E̺̮̜͂̚Mͮ̿ͪ͗̅̐ͬ

boethius

Post by boethius » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:41 pm

Remember when the left wing media said crowd size doesn't mean anything?

Pepperidge Farm and the Fucking Google Machine (r) do:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/tru ... 1733a1f2b6
Dear Trump Supporters: Crowd Size Doesn’t Mean Anything
Still got my foreskin thanks for asking. - Montegriffo.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:46 pm

boethius wrote:Remember when the left wing media said crowd size doesn't mean anything?

Pepperidge Farm and the Fucking Google Machine (r) do:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/tru ... 1733a1f2b6
Dear Trump Supporters: Crowd Size Doesn’t Mean Anything
They're still saying that.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Penner

Post by Penner » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:59 pm

pineapplemike wrote:Sort of

Maybe every single aerial photo I've seen online of the crowd was taken wayyyy before or after his speech, but I clearly see 5 chunks of people fading off to the left towards the monument. I'm no expert but I would estimate at least twice as many people at Obama's inauguration.
Yeah, the 2009 Obama inaugural crowd was way more bigger than Trump's and I have no idea where all these other people are coming from. Overall, his numbers are around the 200,000-300,000 mark. So, Trump's crowd seems to be average (at best) and a bit lower (if you take the estimated 195,000 people number) than average. Overall, there is no way that 1-2million people attended the inauguration, I mean even I saw Trump's on TV (like I did with 2009 inaugural of Obama)- his crowd wasn't as big as Obama's and his wasn't even close to it.

As with this idea that all of these comparison photos were taken hours from when Trump was sworn in, all of the time stamps, that I have seen place the photos at least a half-hour to roughly 10 minutes past the time Trump was sworn in (and also let's remember that Trump did give a speech after he was sworn in as well).

Penner

Post by Penner » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:00 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:FAKE!!! You're obviously a part of the media conspiracy. Who do you work for? Goddamned soulless liberal pussy.
Groupspeak....

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:06 am

After thinking about this for a couple days; I'm not ready for a Lie-vs-Lie presidency. Next time the MSM lies, and Trump responds with another, I'm not going to post.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:21 am

I think I might be ready for a lie-vs-lie presidency.

It would seem The Atlantic is confirming StCapps' contention that this is all part of Trump's deep game.
Whether it was intended or not, Spicer’s behavior on Saturday did much the same thing for him as Trump’s erratic behavior did for him during the campaign: it set the expectations so low that simply behaving like relatively ordinary press secretary was enough to earn him praise.
And so the Trump White House now knows that it can lie and get away with it, as long as it does so with a certain amount of “professionalism.” Journalists will have to either acquiesce to the discomfort of a hostile working relationship with the White House as long as the Trump administration insists on offering “alternative facts,” or quietly submit to the notion that two and two can make five. Yet there is simply, no point to political journalism if the press cannot tell the public when the government is lying.
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/ar ... da/514295/

When those two agree... whoo boy, it is getting weird as hell. May this thread never die, a hex on all of us! :twisted:
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

ssu

Post by ssu » Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:23 am

Martin Hash wrote:After thinking about this for a couple days; I'm not ready for a Lie-vs-Lie presidency. Next time the MSM lies, and Trump responds with another, I'm not going to post.
Smart move.

Trump will something Trump-like and the media will make a big fuss about it when the Trumpism can be questioned. And then the issue is the discourse itself.

Another thing to do is to discard altogether Trump's tweeting. Isn't important. Just look at what legislation and executive orders Trump puts in place.