Alternative Facts

StCapps

Re: Alternative Facts

Post by StCapps » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:11 pm

Kath wrote:The article included all ways of viewing the inauguration and Trump still came out behind. Get over it, Capps.

You just admitted a few pages back that you KNOW it was a lie. Now you switch to say nu uh?
No it didn't, it only included Nielsen ratings. That is television only, that doesn't include the radio, or internet audience. There are no numbers that show how many people watched and listened to the inauguration across all media platforms, anyone who told you otherwise is full of shit.
*yip*

Penner

Post by Penner » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:27 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:That photo was taken hours before the inauguration and passed off by the lying MSM as being taken during the inauguration. It was a lie.

We can all see photos from the event. We can all see the crowds backed up all the way to the Washington Monument. Derp..
The one that I remember posting said it was taken at 12:09 and Trump was sworn in by 12:00 (and followed by a speech that lasted about 10 minutes or so- right now I just can't remember exactly how long his speech lasted but it was like maybe 6-10 minutes, IMO. I could be wrong since I was doing other things at the time of his speech- it was on the TV at work- it could be a bit shorter or longer, I just can't remember)-there was one other that I remember that was circling the web (but I don't know if I also posted that one) one was taken by like 11:30 compared to another that was taken around 11:00-11:15 Am.
Last edited by Penner on Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

K@th

Post by K@th » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:36 pm

Martin Hash wrote:[I DID find this however.
Third Highest Viewship
I wish you'd do your own homework, Capps. You argue like Trump... .who needs facts, anyway, amiright?

However, he’s not looking at Obama’s CNN numbers. Obama’s first inauguration, The Guardian reported, had 21 million video streams on CNN, shattering CNN’s previous 5 million record. So we do know that estimates show Obama’s 2009 CNN livestream numbers were greater than Trump’s in 2017.
Account abandoned.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:29 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:Lol!

Television!

Who even has that? Try the internet.
The old one's still speak of a time when such a device was used. Then we said 'shut up you crazy old bat' and turned them into soylent.

Also...

Why does this thread make we want to post Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn shit so much? It is just 'optics' gone completely mad... MAD I TELL YOU!
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:30 am

Kath wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:[I DID find this however.
Third Highest Viewship
I wish you'd do your own homework, Capps. You argue like Trump... .who needs facts, anyway, amiright?
You don't need facts certainly. That article says that they don't have the numbers for the internet live streams and only have nielsen ratings and CNN livestream numbers. That's just TV and CNN streaming, you are making a fool out of yourself Kath by claiming those numbers include all media platforms.
Because livestream viewing has increased significantly since Obama’s inauguration, thanks to social media and other livestreaming options, it’s possible that these numbers could indeed give Trump’s total a big boost if compared to how many streamed Obama’s inauguration. But overall livestream estimates aren’t available, so it may not be possible to know the numbers 100 percent. It’s also hard to make an apples-to-apples comparison, since livestream viewing in general is more popular now than it was in 2009.
How about you do your homework Kath instead falsely claiming others haven't done theirs? Throw more stones from your glass house.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:36 am

Penner wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:That photo was taken hours before the inauguration and passed off by the lying MSM as being taken during the inauguration. It was a lie.

We can all see photos from the event. We can all see the crowds backed up all the way to the Washington Monument. Derp..
The one that I remember posting said it was taken at 12:09 and Trump was sworn in by 12:00 (and followed by a speech that lasted about 10 minutes or so- right now I just can't remember exactly how long his speech lasted but it was like maybe 6-10 minutes, IMO. I could be wrong since I was doing other things at the time of his speech- it was on the TV at work- it could be a bit shorter or longer, I just can't remember)-there was one other that I remember that was circling the web (but I don't know if I also posted that one) one was taken by like 11:30 compared to another that was taken around 11:00-11:15 Am.

Incorrect. You posted a photo that was taken either long before the crowds arrived or after the began to disperse (most likely the former, since there were already people upfront waiting around).

I have posted photos of the inaugural speech (with Trump in the foreground) and the crowds clearly spanned out to the Washington Monument.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:59 am

Sort of

Maybe every single aerial photo I've seen online of the crowd was taken wayyyy before or after his speech, but I clearly see 5 chunks of people fading off to the left towards the monument. I'm no expert but I would estimate at least twice as many people at Obama's inauguration.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:05 am

pineapplemike wrote:Sort of

Maybe every single aerial photo I've seen online of the crowd was taken wayyyy before or after his speech, but I clearly see 5 chunks of people fading off to the left towards the monument. I'm no expert but I would estimate at least twice as many people at Obama's inauguration.
LOL "taken at 11:49". Maybe a WHOLE CRAPLOAD of them showed up in 10 minutes?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

K@th

Post by K@th » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:06 am

Speaker to Animals wrote: the crowds clearly spanned out to the Washington Monument.
Your picture only shows to the temp press building. You can't see what's going on between that and the monument.It's blocked. Quit pretending it shows that detail.
Account abandoned.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:07 am

pineapplemike wrote:Sort of

Explain this: