No votes
10 = Hot Damn!
No votes

Total votes: 7

PartyOf5

Re: Obama's "Last Speech"

Post by PartyOf5 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:45 am

adwinistrator wrote:
PartyOf5 wrote:He says we'll be fine while his hubby is saying there is no hope.
Not sure what you mean here.
http://news.nationalpost.com/news/world ... ah-winfrey
“See, now we are feeling what not having hope feels like, you know. Hope is necessary. It is a necessary concept. What do you give your kids if you can’t give them hope?”
According to her there is only hope when you win. When you lose, there is no hope. What a bunch of whiners they have been. When they don't get their way America sucks and it's the end of the word. When they do get their way they expect everyone else fall in line because their way is the only right way.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:49 am

PartyOf5 wrote:He says we'll be fine while his hubby is saying there is no hope.
Not sure what you mean here.

News flash: Michelle is a dude.

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:57 am

That's not nice.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:58 am

It's going to be hilarious when Michael finally comes out and admits it.

adwinistrator

Post by adwinistrator » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:06 am

PartyOf5 wrote:http://news.nationalpost.com/news/world ... ah-winfrey
“See, now we are feeling what not having hope feels like, you know. Hope is necessary. It is a necessary concept. What do you give your kids if you can’t give them hope?”
According to her there is only hope when you win. When you lose, there is no hope. What a bunch of whiners they have been. When they don't get their way America sucks and it's the end of the word. When they do get their way they expect everyone else fall in line because their way is the only right way.
This is not one sided. Did you miss Trump's campaign, talking about how if Clinton wins than ISIS will take over America? I'm not sure why you're bothered by this...
The Islamic State will take over the West if Hillary Clinton is elected president, Donald Trump warned Wednesday.

The Republican presidential nominee told supporters during a rally in Ocala, Florida, that the terrorist network is “hoping and praying” for a Clinton presidency.

“Because they’ll take over not only that part of the world, they’ll take over this country, they’ll take over this part of the world,” Trump said. “Believe me. They are hoping. They are hoping.”
Politico - Trump: Islamic State will take over America if Clinton elected (10/12/16)

Oh my, can you believe that my political opponent thinks things will be bad if the other side wins! This is an outrage! Why, I never! :roll:

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:08 am

Oooh, look, Trump said something bad will happen if Clinton wins, that makes all the left's whining acceptable. They can't be whiny bitches because.....TRUMP! :doh: :lol: :lol: :lol: