Our Guy Flynn

kybkh

Re: Our Man Flynn

Post by kybkh » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:57 pm

Seems if they had the goods they would have dropped it by now.

Likely it's a passing line or two like, probably something like:

Which is probably why they are being vague about it. They know that's what the next meme will be if they push too hard.
Last edited by kybkh on Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:58 pm

They don't have shit unless Trump cucks out, if Trump just calls their bluff and holds the line, they ain't gonna do shit, this is all psyops, what did StA call it? "Gaslighting"? That's what they're doing here, Gaslighting, trying to get Trump to break and run, but Trump just needs to relax in the saddle and stay the course, call their bluffs; "go ahead, make my day".

I don't think this is the CIA anyways, I think this is Pence, Pence's people want to take over, they need to get Trump's people out of the way, but Trump needs to dance with the girl what brung him, or he's pretty much toast before he's even out of the gate.

They're after Bannon, they're after Flynn, they're after Priebus, Trump needs to circle the wagons on that, lest he loses the WH for all intents and purposes to Pence & Co.

Not that I care either way mind you, Establishment GOP don't bother me, President Pence wouldn't bother me neither, but my advice to Trump would be; don't give them an inch, unless you're ready to give a mile, because they ain't gonna stop at the inner circle, if they smell chum in the water, the sharks are gonna be circling, bet dat.
Nec Aspera Terrent

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:16 pm

:?
Last edited by kybkh on Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:18 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:They don't have shit unless Trump cucks out, if Trump just calls their bluff and holds the line, they ain't gonna do shit, this is all psyops, what did StA call it? "Gaslighting"? That's what they're doing here, Gaslighting, trying to get Trump to break and run, but Trump just needs to relax in the saddle and stay the course, call their bluffs; "go ahead, make my day".

I don't think this is the CIA anyways, I think this is Pence, Pence's people want to take over, they need to get Trump's people out of the way, but Trump needs to dance with the girl what brung him, or he's pretty much toast before he's even out of the gate.

They're after Bannon, they're after Flynn, they're after Priebus, Trump needs to circle the wagons on that, lest he loses the WH for all intents and purposes to Pence & Co.

Not that I care either way mind you, Establishment GOP don't bother me, President Pence wouldn't bother me neither, but my advice to Trump would be; don't give them an inch, unless you're ready to give a mile, because they ain't gonna stop at the inner circle, if they smell chum in the water, the sharks are gonna be circling, bet dat.

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:27 pm

Flynn has resigned.

Fife

Post by Fife » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:28 pm

:shock:

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:33 pm

Bam, score one for Pence, let the purge begin, whose next? Priebus? Conway? Bannon?

Whose gonna be Flynn's replacement? Wait, don't tell me... David Patreus? lol.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:35 pm

You know..

If I were Trump, I might want to troll the MSM again, and what better way to do that than to nominate General Patreus for that position?

When the MSM gets all over his ass about nominating a guy who mishandled classified information, Trump could ask them why they spent a year shilling for Hillary Clinton if that was such a concern.

Fife

Post by Fife » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:38 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:Bam, score one for Pence, let the purge begin, whose next? Priebus? Conway? Bannon?

Whose gonna be Flynn's replacement? Wait, don't tell me... David Patreus? lol.

I can only imagine what fucking Clapper has in his file on Bannon.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:39 pm

Let the record show that Trump was President for only 24 days before the GOP Establishment coup de, er I mean "reset" began. <chortles>
Nec Aspera Terrent