Our Guy Flynn

Speaker to Animals

Re: Our Man Flynn

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:14 pm

Nah. Those troops were most likely loyal to Trump first and foremost.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:23 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Nah. Those troops were most likely loyal to Trump first and foremost.
Flynn fought and bled with those boys in multiple battles. He lost his job trying to get their missions greenlit.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:26 pm

I'd say Flynn is totally expendable, but Trump can't afford to be cucking out and handing the opposition a scalp this early in the game, you throw people under the bus as needed, but not in the first month.
Last edited by Smitty-48 on Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Fife

Post by Fife » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:27 pm

WaPo, 8:17 p.m.:

Justice Department warned White House that Flynn could be vulnerable to Russian blackmail, officials say
The acting attorney general informed the Trump White House late last month that she believed Michael Flynn had misled senior administration officials about the nature of his communications with the Russian ambassador to the United States, and warned that the national security adviser was potentially vulnerable to Russian blackmail, current and former U.S. officials said.

The message, delivered by Sally Q. Yates and a senior career national security official to the White House counsel, was prompted by concerns that ­Flynn, when asked about his calls and texts with the Russian diplomat, had told Vice ­President-elect Mike Pence and others that he had not discussed the Obama administration sanctions on Russia for its interference in the 2016 election, the officials said. It is unclear what the White House counsel, Donald McGahn, did with the information.

In the waning days of the Obama administration, James R. Clapper Jr., who was the director of national intelligence, and John Brennan, the CIA director at the time, shared Yates’s concerns and concurred with her recommendation to inform the Trump White House. They feared that “Flynn had put himself in a compromising position” and thought that Pence had a right to know that he had been misled, according to one of the officials, who, like others, spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss intelligence matters.

A senior Trump administration official said that the White House was aware of the matter, adding that “we’ve been working on this for weeks.”

Fake or Real, either way this is about to be the top of the heap.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:32 pm

Fife wrote:Fake or Real, either way this is about to be the top of the heap.
If Trump cucks out to the liberal media at this juncture, this is gonna be a pretty short ride, can't be letting WaPo tell him what to do, the more the liberal media demands something, the less Trump should give it to them, the liberal media may in fact be the ones propping Flynn up, Trump might like to fire him, but simply can't afford to show weakness in doing so.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:41 pm

I'd say Trump has to stonewall them, this is the Washington game, they are trying to weaken the inner circle by taking scalps, they want Bannon, they want Flynn, they want Priebus, Trump's people are already thin on the ground, Pence's people could take over at any time, so Trump can't afford to be throwing his people under the bus, if he starts doing that, he's losing control to the Establishment GOP in his own ranks, won't be long then, before it is Richard B. Pence and George W. Trump is just along for the ride.
Nec Aspera Terrent

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:45 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:I'd say Trump has to stonewall them, this is the Washington game, they are trying to weaken the inner circle by taking scalps, they want Bannon, they want Flynn, they want Priebus, Trump's people are already thin on the ground, Pence's people could take over at any time, so Trump can't afford to be throwing his people under the bus, if he starts doing that, he's losing control to the Establishment GOP in his own ranks.
^100%

He's not exependable though, the only other advisor Trump would be able to find would be a neocon, likely Petraeus. It'd be insane if he fired Flynn the hired McChrystal.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:49 pm

I am telling you guys, you are all underestimating Flynn.

The OP video showed the man is cutting edge intel. He co opted the AQI meme warfare techniques and used them to get Trump elected. He's been at the front of the Cyber War since the bugle was blown.

Not to mention the man is motivated by noble causes above all else. Sustained by the hate he has for Liberal CIA faction.
Last edited by kybkh on Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

3knuckleshuffle

Post by 3knuckleshuffle » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:51 pm

Something unexpected has to be going on under the surface. Seems pretty likely that Flynn's conversation was recorded. Maybe the CIA is just letting Trump know who the boss is by dangling this out to the news, threatening to release the tapes, then asking "who's your daddy now?". Otherwise, why not release the tapes? Maybe Flynn talked about the US flipping Ukraine, or something else the CIA doesn't want talked about openly. Either way, looks like they have Trump's balls in a vice grip.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:54 pm

and a senior career national security official
Fake