Obama's Parting Gifts

Speaker to Animals

Re: Obama's Parting Gifts

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:13 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:I am not thrilled with the idea of establishing some sort of religious test as a requirement for entry into the US. That is a non-starter as far as I am concerned. I am open to any other methods of combating the terrible ideas in Islam and making sure the laws of a free and open civil society aren't undermined by Islamist chicanery.

Reducing whites to the state of Jews, having no state and being lost in a world that hates them, is a nonstarter for me as well. If you want to know why shit like the alt-right is getting stronger, it's because people like you have decided our whole race should be doomed, without any regard whatsoever about how the rest of us might feel about that.

apeman

Post by apeman » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:36 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
apeman wrote:
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:Setting aside economic concerns involved with increased population, I'd put my money on western civilization being able to weather all comers, and thrive
What evidence are you relying on to assert this conclusion?

Or is it just that your ideology demands that you believe this?
Western civilization has done well enough so far. I'm no expert, but I assume this didn't happen with a total lack of adversity.
And, I did say I know it isn't a forgone conclusion. You might be surprised how little my ideology demands.
You have a point -- it takes extraordinary evidence to predict a deviation from long-term secular trends.

However, "taking on all comers" seems a bit extreme. that was the ideology part.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:44 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:I am not thrilled with the idea of establishing some sort of religious test as a requirement for entry into the US. That is a non-starter as far as I am concerned. I am open to any other methods of combating the terrible ideas in Islam and making sure the laws of a free and open civil society aren't undermined by Islamist chicanery.

Reducing whites to the state of Jews, having no state and being lost in a world that hates them, is a nonstarter for me as well. If you want to know why shit like the alt-right is getting stronger, it's because people like you have decided our whole race should be doomed, without any regard whatsoever about how the rest of us might feel about that.
"People like me" don't decide shit.

I am not against religious tests out of some sort of love of diversity or inclusion. They simply run against the grain of a free and open civil society, which I do like... the doom of the white race notwithstanding. :roll:
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:47 am

apeman wrote: You have a point -- it takes extraordinary evidence to predict a deviation from long-term secular trends.

However, "taking on all comers" seems a bit extreme. that was the ideology part.
I meant that more in a 'weather any storm' sense, although, I realize now that it could come off more 'totally open borders.' That is not what I meant... sorry about the confusion.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:59 am

"People like me" don't decide shit.

I am not against religious tests out of some sort of love of diversity or inclusion. They simply run against the grain of a free and open civil society, which I do like... the doom of the white race notwithstanding. :roll:

Yeah, actually you do. For the two election cycles that put Obama in office you did. For all the election cycles that put open borders / marxist leaders in power in Europe you did.

apeman

Post by apeman » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:38 am

apeman wrote: You have a point -- it takes extraordinary evidence to predict a deviation from long-term secular trends.

I meant that more in a 'weather any storm' sense, although, I realize now that it could come off more 'totally open borders.' That is not what I meant... sorry about the confusion.
Gotcha, that of course was the part I was aiming at, cheers. :drunk:

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:05 am

Yeah, actually you do. For the two election cycles that put Obama in office you did. For all the election cycles that put open borders / marxist leaders in power in Europe you did.
Your psychic powers are truly a thing to behold. Thank you for peering into the contents of my mind and knowing them better than I.

Be careful though, messing about with the occult, that no man should know what of, can still get you excommunicated I bet.
HAIL!

-Hwen

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:40 pm

Marxist leaders in Europe? Citation needed.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:47 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:50 pm

Montegriffo wrote:

Marxist leaders in Europe? Citation needed.
I heard Dr. Doom won the election in Belgravia. He's much Marxist. Huge. Very Stalin.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.