Obama's Parting Gifts

TheReal_ND

Re: Obama's Parting Gifts

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:40 am

None are assets exactly but the grown men leaving their family are pretty suspect. The ones bringing their family with them less so.

In b4 "well they are running away to apply to get their families to follow them through asylum processes where they are going to be subjected to who knows what in the camps."

Fuck off.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:47 am

I don't really have a strong opinion about it either way. Scrambling your way out of a shit hole is just savvy, cowardice or bravery don't play into it for me.

Being crammed into a refugee camp isn't a picnic, but better than getting torn apart in a meat grinder. Drowning is, by all accounts, a pretty good way to die, better than living with the party's boot on your throat I suppose.

Like I said, just savvy, I'll leave the moralizing to someone else.

edit: parties to party's, whoops!
Last edited by Hanarchy Montanarchy on Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:52 am

Savvy cunts need not apply. We are chalk full of them and they are inviting more.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:57 am

Mayhaps. I don't feel any particular obligation to let people into the country. I like democracy, and would like the people to decide what is best for their country, for good or ill.

But I am not going to get my panties in a twist and start getting angry at folks for trying their hand at asylum or immigration.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:01 am

Yeah I don't hate them for trying. If countries like Germany want to take me in and subsidize my life I'll go to them as well if I'm coming from a shit hole. I would probably realize it's not a wise move for the host country and capitalize on it anyway while explaining away the cognitive dissonance with charges of racism against those that don't want me at all though.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:10 am

Setting aside economic concerns involved with increased population, I'd put my money on western civilization being able to weather all comers, and thrive, but I know it isn't a forgone conclusion.
HAIL!

-Hwen

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:28 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:I'm a little unclear how I am supposed to know which people fleeing their blasted shit holes and repressive regimes are cowards, and which are assets?
That's easy, you just ask "are you or have you ever been a member of the Muslim faith?"
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:35 am

Religious tests: the American way. :evil:
HAIL!

-Hwen

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:41 am

For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:47 am

I bet you really think you did something clever there.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751