Obama's Parting Gifts

Okeefenokee

Re: Obama's Parting Gifts

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:21 pm

I'm not gonna take any excuses. You will get your ass to Austin. Your soldiers need a leader. Waffle House will enter into the company of Verdun and the Somme.

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:03 pm

Should go to Austin, full of hipsters as it may be, it's none the less a boomtown in the making. Moreover, if you live in a van, you are a hipster, gypsy, so you'll fit right in.
Nec Aspera Terrent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:21 pm

I fucking hate Austin. I told Okee we can go to Waffle House as long as it's well outside of that AIDS infested shit hole.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:30 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:I fucking hate Austin. I told Okee we can go to Waffle House as long as it's well outside of that AIDS infested shit hole.
As tho there's another waffle house closer to Hood than Austin.

I'm looking forward to it, though. Goin' back to my Army roots. The wife ain't never been to the river walk, and the love sick boy, dreading leaving his gal, ain't never been to 6th street.

My oh my, the gals I met on 6th street. He's gonna forget that gal real quick.

The happiest I've seen my old lady was the day we did PT in canoes on a lake in Germany. The island girl has has been suffering in the desert. She needs water like plants need Brawndo.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:31 pm

Ft Hood and Austin are practically equidistant for me. Oh wait... I see the problem. Weird not having a Waffle House in your town. I got two within half an hour.

Also the river walk is in San Antonio.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:35 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Ft Hood and Austin are practically equidistant for me. Oh wait... I see the problem. Weird not having a Waffle House in your town. I got two within half an hour.

Also the river walk is in San Antonio.
I KNOW WHERE THE FUCK IT IS!

You don't even know how many arrests can be racked up in one weekend.