Obama's Parting Gifts

Smitty-48

Re: Obama's Parting Gifts

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:21 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:Storied civil rights abusers, those Mounties.
Most definitely, a Paramilitary Political Police Force, from the get go, and by design. Ain't no republic here, this is a Monarchy, the Liberals are the Benevolent Dictators, the Mounties, their Praetorian Guard.

J Edgar Hoover & Co, ain't got nothing on the Mounties, make no mistake, the Mounties have far more leeway in fact.
Last edited by Smitty-48 on Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:25 am

Are you saying Canadian Bacon = Fake News?

No... it couldn't possibly... I just... but no... how could... <finally red pilled>
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:27 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:Are you saying Canadian Bacon = Fake News?

No... it couldn't possibly... I just... but no... how could... <finally red pilled>
Canadian bacon is fake news, there's no such thing, it's actually called "Back bacon".
Nec Aspera Terrent

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:32 am

Rupert's Land Bacon.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:39 am

The kind of back bacon that we mostly eat, is called peameal bacon; back bacon rolled in cornmeal.

Mmmmmm, now I'm hungry for breakfast.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Kazmyr

Post by Kazmyr » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:01 am

Smitty-48 wrote:

Canadian bacon is fake news, there's no such thing, it's actually called "Back bacon".
I remember trying Canadian bacon when I was a kid and thinking to myself, "This isn't bacon, THIS IS LIES... and also, ham."
Smitty-48 wrote:The kind of back bacon that we mostly eat, is called peameal bacon; back bacon rolled in cornmeal.

Mmmmmm, now I'm hungry for breakfast.
MHF Good Eats with Culinary Smitty.

Gimme some pork roll or a scotch egg... then we'd be talking. :drool:
Martin Hash wrote:Liberty allows people to get their jollies any way they want. Just don't expect to masturbate with my lotion.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:11 am

Kazmyr wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:

I remember trying Canadian bacon when I was a kid and thinking to myself, "This isn't bacon, THIS IS LIES... and also, ham."

Same experience.

Penner

Post by Penner » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:19 pm

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:Storied civil rights abusers, those Mounties.

I mean, you know better than I... everything I know about Canada I learned form the greatest movie ever made... Canadian Bacon. (Which, I just learned was written and directed by Michael Moore.)

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:37 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:I live in a van. It's already weird. In fact I'm probably closer to reality when the paper is worthless than most. I'll likely be alright but of course it's my son I worry about more. No telling what the welfare proles will get up to.

Anyway, what I find interesting is that while right leaning and even fascistic regimes achieve some modicum of stability, almost universally, left leaning or Marxist regimes always fail. I think the difference is in how long it takes for them to fail. Leftist regimes just drag out forever sometimes.

Edit: I really think I'm mixing and matching terms here in this post a lot. Probably need to think on this more.
Apply for the pell grant and get your ass into a trade school. It will open up options. Become a mechanic. With all the car trouble I've had, I know how good business is for repair garages. A day ago my wife asked if we could take our mechanic with us when we move.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:48 pm

Once the van's payed off I'm quitting my job and moving to the east side of town to get back into pipe fitting in refineries. Probably join a lodge. I've considered all my options and I honestly think that's my best one. Save up for a trailer with cash.