Obama's Parting Gifts

BjornP

Re: Obama's Parting Gifts

Post by BjornP » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:13 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
unless every Trump supporter including yourself want to accept that you're a Fascist
Well that's kind of how it goes for some people. Get called a racist fascist enough and you start to say "fuck it. I'm a racist fascist." Then you start to look at those ideas objectively and sometimes you decide they actually aren't all that bad perhaps.

But anyway, I agree he needs to come up with a better catch all than Marxist and have told him as much. We just don't agree on that issue.
I know. There's a sociologist named Norbert Elias who studied that precise phenomenon in the 1950's to 60's, in a book "The Established and Outsiders". I think when you feel yourself categorized into a box by other people who insist that life's only full of a few, tiny boxes, you should say fuck em and run off to look if there aren't other more, spacious, boxes better suited for you.

I don't care too much about the racism. Fascism is just... undignfied for the invidual. There's a degree of submission that devalues you as a person within the movement unless you're anything but a member of the party elite. It's the same individualism><collectivism dilemma with Communism.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:15 pm

by guilty white people.
Ayyo hol up.

Fuck YOU cuck.

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:19 pm

Martin Hash wrote:Nice list. (I love me a good list.)

You forgot "everyone seeks control." Victimization is a VERY effective means of grabbing the microphone & forcing people to submit. It leverages ingrained courtesy & timidity.
I think it would fit into #4, where the need for stability and security comes from desire to or belief in, an ability to avoid instability and loss of security by gaining ever more control of society and even yourself. And that's already too much text for a good list, so... yeah seperate point. :P

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:25 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
by guilty white people.
Ayyo hol up.

Fuck YOU cuck.

:lol:

I wasn't too sure if "guilty-feeling" or "white people who felt white guilt" looked better, and somehow my brain forgot adding the "-feeling" bit when I finally posted.

*ere we go: Better now?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:27 pm

I don't care too much about the racism. Fascism is just... undignfied for the invidual. There's a degree of submission that devalues you as a person within the movement unless you're anything but a member of the party elite. It's the same individualism><collectivism dilemma with Communism.
It's called a heirarchy and it's natural order. The belief that all men are equal is nonsense. This is why we have the liberty to create so much flipping nonsense that's detrimental to society.
*guilt ridden

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:34 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
It's called a heirarchy and it's natural order. The belief that all men are equal is nonsense. This is why we have the liberty to create so much flipping nonsense that's detrimental to society.
Meh. Even if I cared about it being natural or not, I'd say that if it was natural it wouldn't need so much control. If obedience to people declaring themselves superior to their fellow man, is the natural state, then that's what would exist everywhere. That all men are created or born equal. Obedience and submitting yourself to a supposed superior man, seems more like the natural state of dog than that of man. Hell, I'd even say that if you treated your dogs like that, you're a bit of a douche.
*guilt ridden
Engge-lishj iz verry haard languaitch. :think:

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:42 pm

Well tbh if I had an exclusively Western European society I wouldn't care for fascism at all except in times of war perhaps. It's more of a means to an end rather than a preferred order of society imo.

Rather, I can see some aspects of both liberalism and fascism I find appealing. My preferred arrangement would be a sort of blend I guess. Perhaps not unlike a Star Ship Troopers kind of situation.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:17 pm

TheReal_ND wrote: It's more of a means to an end rather than a preferred order of society imo.
Ain't that what the Marxist revolutionaries said about the communist dictatorship they set up?

That went... I don't remember... well? I think it went well for everybody.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:21 pm

Well that's what happens when nearly your entire inner party consists of Jews.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:26 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Well that's what happens when nearly your entire inner party consists of Jews.
Is it?

Carry on thinking setting up a 'temporary' dictatorship is a good idea... I guess they typically only really thrive for about as long as the dictator lives.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen